Stafon Johnson is suing USC for accident.

after watching that link Im surprised at how well his voice came back, i remember him barely getting a whisper out right after the draft/preseason.

after watching that link Im surprised at how well his voice came back, i remember him barely getting a whisper out right after the draft/preseason.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I don't no the complete story, but if I was in his place I would too.  The injury seems like it could have been way worse.

Seriously?
texting habit
*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I don't no the complete story, but if I was in his place I would too.  The injury seems like it could have been way worse.

Seriously?
texting habit
*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He will never be invited to alumni related events. Punk. And I hate USC.

Explain to me how he is a punk though.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He will never be invited to alumni related events. Punk. And I hate USC.

Explain to me how he is a punk though.

I don't see how anyone is saying this was Stafon's fault and he shouldn't sue. Benching is one of the most vulnerable positions for somebody to be in, if you are spotting someone you have to be just as attentive as they are.

Even if the bar did slip from his own hands, what was his spotter doing?his hands should have been right there to grab the bar and rack it. USC hired the trainer that was negligent, therefore they are at fault.

and for the record, USC didn't just give him a free education, he earned it.

I don't see how anyone is saying this was Stafon's fault and he shouldn't sue. Benching is one of the most vulnerable positions for somebody to be in, if you are spotting someone you have to be just as attentive as they are.

Even if the bar did slip from his own hands, what was his spotter doing?his hands should have been right there to grab the bar and rack it. USC hired the trainer that was negligent, therefore they are at fault.

and for the record, USC didn't just give him a free education, he earned it.

This reminds me of Friday Night Lights when Street sued the school after he got paralyzed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Can't blame Stafon, he needs to feed his family;
Then tell him to get a job instead of being a punk.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Can't blame Stafon, he needs to feed his family;
Then tell him to get a job instead of being a punk.

From the intital story on how the incident happened to him now wanted to sue...........definitely a punk move by the looks of things.

From the intital story on how the incident happened to him now wanted to sue...........definitely a punk move by the looks of things.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good for him, the new American way. Can't blame him

and don't worry about USC, that is why they carry insurance
2l9p1eu.gif

I generally feel legal action like this is the ultimate cop out and shows no sense of personal responsibility but you're right.

seriously take responsibility for your own actions.  people get hurt lifting weights. people get hurt playing football.  You knew the possibilities going into it.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good for him, the new American way. Can't blame him

and don't worry about USC, that is why they carry insurance
2l9p1eu.gif

I generally feel legal action like this is the ultimate cop out and shows no sense of personal responsibility but you're right.

seriously take responsibility for your own actions.  people get hurt lifting weights. people get hurt playing football.  You knew the possibilities going into it.

So say all of you non-punks in here get hurt at work just doing your job, its an accident of course...you dont file a workmans comp claim? You just take the injury like a G and move on?

So say all of you non-punks in here get hurt at work just doing your job, its an accident of course...you dont file a workmans comp claim? You just take the injury like a G and move on?

Back
Top Bottom