Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NT logic

Only way to make sense of this is to think a man with a family in his car with a lot to lose wants to pick a fight with 100+ bikers....SEEMS LEGIT
So why did they pick his car out of all the cars on the road and they had passed?

His lucky day?
Because he called the cops on them for driving recklessly. This was talked about early on in the thread.

He taught them, alright.

261oges.jpg
I wasn't talking about this guy specifically. He f'd up. Wasn't talking about in general. That wasn't "the Western District way." You don't just let dudes assault you and damage your car and put your tail between your legs and "take it" and keep it moving. 

Side: Is this pic good for celebs rockin heat? Playoff 12s 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So why did they pick his car out of all the cars on the road and they had passed?

His lucky day?

Say he honked his horn, the logical thing to do for the biker is to in fact "brake check" an SUV in the middle of a ******* highwayyyyyy!!!...son where did ya common sense go?...I'm i not allowed to honk my horn at inconsiderate bikers who ride as if they were the kings of the road?...and if I do what I should expect is for someone to stop their bike directly in front of and cause a confrontation....HONKIG YOUR HORN IS NOT ILLEGAL, "BRAKE CHECKING IS" when ya can grasp the concept ya will be able to see who's really at fault

Range Rovers are quite possibly the douchiest vehicle on the road. I don't even know wanna know what the people driving them are like. And that's in California.... can you imagine a New Yorker with Range Rover taste? When I saw that animal run over a bike and skirt off with no regard for human life, that's when the gloves come off for me. I'm sorry his family had to witness his beating, but that guy had to be taught a lesson that day. When I'm driving I always give bikers the space they need. Share the roads and show courtesy, these are the fundamental laws of driving. If you are being antagonized then one of the fundamental laws of being a human is to be the bigger person. If someone brakes in front of you it doesn't give you clearance to react like an ape. You get what's coming to you after that and Super Dad got two black eyes. I don't even want to believe a biker just randomly stopped in front of that SUV on a highway on a lazy Sunday afternoon while on a pack ride. Even so, you should be wise enough to not engage them.
all of this.

Man, I've had one run in with a car, accidentally. Any biker out here thinking they're hot **** enough to take on a car with these "brake checks" is just silly. Your bike loses 10 times out of 10.

These motorcycle gangs...I mean "clubs"...are notorious around NYC for being similar to a pack of wolves...they have no respect for traffic rules or the safety of other drivers on the road. They attain a fallacy of confidence through numbers and behave even worse...definitely confrontational and aggressive toward anyone who opposes their way. (note what they did to the prius.)

I'm certain that the majority of these guys on motorcycles in the video have criminal records and have short fuses. The mob mentality was definitely in full effect with these individuals, and the fact that they cornered and surrounded the RR showed their intent for hostility and eminent danger.

The motorcycle gang was upset at the man for alerting police and thus became hostile and confrontational. Fight or flight kicked in and the driver chose to flee as his family was in the car.    

Because he called the cops on them for driving recklessly. This was talked about early on in the thread.

Well look at that...,

Ninja won't grasp the concept of being an adult and reporting wreckless riding to da cops, dude got what snitches deserve

Ninja you a piece of work fam....straight up how can you defend a mob of cyclist in this scenerio

Say he honked his horn, the logical thing to do for the biker is to in fact "brake check" an SUV in the middle of a ******* highwayyyyyy!!!...son where did ya common sense go?...I'm i not allowed to honk my horn at inconsiderate bikers who ride as if they were the kings of the road?...and if I do what I should expect is for someone to stop their bike directly in front of and cause a confrontation....HONKIG YOUR HORN IS NOT ILLEGAL, "BRAKE CHECKING IS" when ya can grasp the concept ya will be able to see who's really at fault

Dude, you still don't get it. We're talking about traffic violations. If someone keeps blowing their horn are you going to respond? After the first time you see that they're not moving. He was frustrated, his manhood got tested.

After they stopped, he should have chilled or tried to TALK to them. Instead he hit them and ran over their bikes.

Again, what part of his actions were done out of concern for his family? He could have avoided it.

If they were worried about that, they would have dispersed to avoid the cops.

not sure why you guys even continue to bother arguing with each other. 14 pages in ans it's the same thing page after page :lol:
i can see tryna make a point but i'd just give up after a few pages or so.

Some of u dudes obviously don't have kids. U don't know what was said to dude when they stopped. Ive had to put hands on a homeless person for saying off the wall **** when im with my son. It would've been 50 dead bikers on the freeway

His lucky day?
is all that worth this?

261oges.jpg

Y'all never got trolled on the highway before?

No one ever cut in your lane or slowed down in front of you for honking at them?

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Y'all are completely ignoring the fact that the Range driver HIT a biker with his SUV.

Ok, so you got trolled on the road by a biker....that's justification to hit the driver with your vehicle?

Then run over a bunch more people when your stopped and confronted about it?

Stop it.

What he did was akin to stabbing someone for getting in his face.

and then several bikers get off their bikes to approach the SUV as if they were going to do handle the situation in a civil manner.

stop making sense.

No one ever cut in your lane or slowed down in front of you for honking at them?

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Y'all are completely ignoring the fact that the Range driver HIT a biker with his SUV.

Ok, so you got trolled on the road by a biker....that's justification to hit the driver with your vehicle?

Stop it.

Did you not see the almost 25 motorcycles surrounding the car in every possible direction? If it was as simple as switching a lane to go around him or simply swerving out of the way i'm sure he would've taken that route. He was cornered, and as the mob drew closer and closer, he had to flee by any means possible for the sake of his family.

Last edited:
Like I said if I was in that situation, bodies would have been spread all over the west side till dudes realize this guy is crazier than we are, let's keep our distance and alert the cops....no way a bunch of dudes in bikes would have stood a chance against my SUV on a highway chase

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Stop it.

They don't seem to get that a traffic violation doesn't give you the right to hit someone with your car/SUV.

Everyone who does something wrong on the road, I can hit them with my car? What about jaywalkers, bike and moped riders?

Once dude called the police, he should have slowed down and let them handle it.

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Stop it.

You're telling the driver to be the bigger man in the situation. Stop, handle the accident, etc. I get that.

I'm challenging the bikers to be bigger men in the situation that when dude speeds off, don't go beating him in front of his family, especially when the entire accident is caused by somone in the crew brake-checking him.

Sure, sure, it may have escalated because dude in Range was verbally popping off. But as a biker, you got power in numbers, you're clogging up the lanes, and fully capable of keeping it moving as well.

They don't seem to get that a traffic violation doesn't give you the right to hit someone with your car/SUV.

Everyone who does something wrong on the road, I can hit them with my car? What about jaywalkers, bike and moped riders?

Once dude called the police, he should have slowed down and let them handle it.

C'mon man....dude in the bike "brake checked" the SUV in the middle of a highway causing the traffic to come to a complete stop....that's what started this whole thing....you threaten/corner anyone be prepared to expect the worst, like I said, dude in the SUV was generous.

You're telling the driver to be the bigger man in the situation. Stop, handle the accident, etc. I get that.

I'm challenging the bikers to be bigger men in the situation that when dude speeds off, don't go beating him in front of his family, especially when the entire accident is caused by somone in the crew brake-checking him.

Sure, sure, it may have escalated because dude in Range was verbally popping off. But as a biker, you got power in numbers, you're clogging up the lanes, and fully capable of keeping it moving as well.

Bigger man?

Dude he just hit them with a damn Range Rover.

Take away the car...so if you're out with your boys, and one of them gets hit with a bottle...you're going to be the bigger man and not stomp him?

Perhaps too generous, I'm sure if dude was bumping off each biker that came near him, they would have alerted the cops instead....the SUV let them get too comfortable next to him.

If the driver was so out of line plowing the bikers, why no charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom