(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

lkjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae

My man Howland Reed gotta show his face in the next books, IMO. Didn't Robb send his will or whatever to Greywater Watch? He knows some **** because he was with Ned when they were at the Tower of Joy.

aaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IDK if it ever got to Greywater Watch. They always danced around it. He sent some letters with Mormont's sister and one of the Glovers but I think it was just for a plan to take back the North.

ksjd;fklajsdklfjaskldjfkl;asjdfijweo;fjasklgj;

A lot of rumors going around, figured I'd ask...at the end of the vengeance trailer, you guys think that's just a regular white walker or their version of Coldhands?

^
I was thinking they'd make him stand out a lot more with the clothes he'd be wearing if it is him. Most def think they'd give him a cloak.

When I first watched it I thought OMG it's him!

Then after looking again I'm going with no. His hands are not black and that's the deciding factor for me.

Last edited:

That photo is great :lol:

I would not be surprised if that is Coldhands. Why else would they put a random White Walker in the trailer? I also hope he is more makeup and prosthetics than CGI

I haven't watched these yet but I thought I'd share

History and Lore from the season 3 blu ray

this user also has the rest of the set

i watched the rebelion one with varys and little finger talking. so good CAN'T WAIT to get my dvds

I'm guessing they'll shoot her from the neck up and maybe a body double for the backviews.

Will the walk of shame be this season or next?

Next season I guess.

I think they'll end this season with Cersei being arrested by the Faith and Jaime burning her letter. :rolleyes

I don't even think it'll be next season. There's a ton that happens between now and that :lol:

I think this season has to end with Stoneheart's reveal. I can't think of anything else that would have that wow factor.

I don't even think it'll be next season. There's a ton that happens between now and that :lol:

I think this season has to end with Stoneheart's reveal. I can't think of anything else that would have that wow factor.

Stoneheart's reveal is my guess too

yeah.  in fact i think it's been implied on imdb etc. (with people looking at cast lists and complaining about her characters death) that she ISN'T in the tv show.  but i don't see how they'd cut out the stoneheart character?

i want to say that hbo is going out of their way to hide that she returns kinda like a certain internet on demand tv provider managed to hide a certain major spoiler from a certain major show all year.

but the actress Michelle Fairley was also on Suits and has also been shooting for the new 24 so maybe she doesn't come back?

its possible she;'ll just show up next season kind of how they did with jojen and meera
a way for the show to save money

skdjfa;lksjdflkasjdf;lkajsdkfl;jsad;lkfjasdkfjasdfj;aslkdjflk;sadjfkl;asdjflkasdjflk;asdjfkl;sadjf;klajsdfkjasd;lfkjasdkl;fjasl;kdfj

It'd be insane of them to keep her out completely though. Maybe keep her out until Brienne brings Jaime to her? But then you have to cut out a fair amount of Brienne's story line and the Brotherhood/Beric.

nsjdjdhdhdhdhdjfhdhdhdhdhdhdhrhddjdkkddhdhdjdbxjdmsueye tree jedbkdgsbsisvdbdhbsiw nm sleldiehd

real talk briennes story line was a bit drawl anyway
I cant really see them going to in depth with it. too much other screen time to show. and that would still technically be season 5 anyway which im saying is when they could add catelynn/ stone heart back.

Last edited:
Maybe they shot the Lady Stoneheart scenes already

Some people thought she was going to show up last season

Back
Top Bottom