(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

The kids can easily be interpreted as growing up in the books too. I hated it when the producers of the show used that as an excuse.
There's no specific example that states Arya or Bran are still young in the later books.

Yeah I remember them saying GRRM told them whats he planning so in case they catch up they could move ahead with the show. I can't remember where though.

Dude is a troll

I just watched the "Fed Up" video from 2010 and I am picturing it with GRRM. He waddles into a Chinese restaurant with a briefcase and for some reason, he actually runs toward a window and jumps out and lands on his super charged rascal scooter. He has a high speed chase through the streets and finally ends up on a boat and at the end, we open the briefcase and find "Winds of Winter."

Looks like we've got quite a few things going on in this video

- Only Cat is definitely in
- Jorah's dismissal possibly
- Barrels of Ice on top of the wall :pimp:
- No crazy hats for the dudes at the Iron Bank :smh:

Last edited:
I was re reading the last book and came across this and googled it. Turns out some people feel that tyrion may be the son of Aerys Targaryen. Anyone else notice this??

“Prince Aerys . . . as a youth, he was taken with a certain lady of Casterly Rock, a cousin of Tywin Lannister. When she and Tywin wed, your father drank too much wine at the wedding feast and was heard to say that it was a great pity that the lord’s right to the first night had been abolished. A drunken jape, no more, but Tywin Lannister was not a man to forget such words, or the . . . the liberties your father took during the bedding.”

they say its possible but who knows. i kinda hate theories for this book now. people are repeating the same ones claiming they have more and more proof as if something from grrm has come out itself

jkl;asdfjkl;asdfaskldjf;lkasjdfkljasd;fjasd;fk

Same here, I really cannot wait any longer :lol:

The way they're talking, seems like they'll tackle everything left in ASOS and pick some of the interesting stuff of AFFC.

they say its possible but who knows. i kinda hate theories for this book now. people are repeating the same ones claiming they have more and more proof as if something from grrm has come out itself

I agree. Especially because Martin goes out of his way to destroy tropes. Nobody knows what he'll do. I'm hoping he throws a curveball regarding Jon's parents, if for no other reason than to disappoint thousands of people.

Last edited:
djsdjklshkfhasjd;kld;kl;ldkldkldkl;kld;klkldlkldkl;s;klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadjsdjklshkfhasjd;kld;kl;ldkldkldkl;kld;klkldlkldkl;s;klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadjsdjklshkfhasjd;kld;kl;ldkldkldkl;kld;klkldlkldkl;s;klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was re reading the last book and came across this and googled it. Turns out some people feel that tyrion may be the son of Aerys Targaryen. Anyone else notice this??

I think this theory is reaching but who knows

AsdhkllogderinvfsbmkorfkpplkdaqtjpljcxzcbkljccfhjllbbnkhsrryokagjnvxsgkllbcdgjllvfhfwqwrtuoojgjooppphggCvbmbhjjhhhgggggfeeeededdffggghjjjbvffupptewdbkkfgjlgfggjgfgjokbfhjvhkkvghjkkfdqqdbm

Yeah, it seems like fans want to make more people Targs.

Last edited:
Zzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxffgfgvvbbbdjejjdjdjdjjdjjdjdjejjejejejejejjejejejejejejejejjejejejjejejejejejejjefjrjdkdkkdkdkdkkdidifjidjdjdjjejehrjkdifuududjjejejhdjdkkfjdjkekejjejejjejejdjficiciihvjdkelkekrjekekk

What if Jon was one of Robert's bastards the whole time?

skpfjsdkfjsdkljgsd;lkgjl;dfgjfdljgfdl;sgjkdf;ljgfd;ljgdflk;jgdf;kljgfd;ljg;ldfjgl;kj

Anyone else really want to see what's good with Howland Reed in these future books?

Zzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxffgfgvvbbbdjejjdjdjdjjdjjdjdjejjejejejejejjejejejejejejejejjejejejjejejejejejejjefjrjdkdkkdkdkdkkdidifjidjdjdjjejehrjkdifuududjjejejhdjdkkfjdjkekejjejejjejejdjficiciihvjdkelkekrjekekk

What if Jon was one of Robert's bastards the whole time?

Ddawdhkppkmvxdeuippnvdwyoohopjbophfdwrhhjoknmbzaeuovxxzwiknffkkhhhhgdfghjjgffgffccffbvsawrhnnjoplljbvffggddeqqfhkpojnnncxssfgjkojvdwwddvhjmkolllbdweujcxzsfbnnjjjjjkbddg

He'd have to have the same eye color as Robert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom