(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

4839257348905734825783sa;ldkas;lkfjdskl;gjsdfklgnfsdklghndfklgdfklgjnsdfklgjndfjgn

I think it would be great to end the season after "Only Cat" and have the LS reveal right after. But if they don't all you need is the introduction of Arya as a warg this season and having her do the river scene as Nymeria. Maybe they twist it up a bit and Beric shoos her away from the body?

Last edited:
sadfjaskl;dfjkl;asjdfkl;jasdkl;fjaskl;dfjkl;ajsdfkl;jasdkl;fjaskl;dfjaskl;jdfkl;ajsdgkl;asghaskl

I didn't even think of that :wow: that would be pretty ******g sweet :lol:

def sd,mv sd.vn, sdkfml;asdmfl;sdmfl;fkasdnvkldsvjkcdb vjkzdnxklvmdskl;am;asdlvmdkl;asvml;asdmvkl;asdnvkl;zdnvkl;dmsvkl;sdfvn sfklb nrkbn skdfnvksdml;mmmllmvldmv

I'm just concerned of the producers saying they're going to be leaving certain plots out and GRRM defending those parts as part of the "butterfly effect". I'm concerned LS could be one of them.

I don't thnk there's any chance they keep her out. She'll probably end up being a key character further into the books.

Not much of a stretch indeed

It's mentioned numerous times how they won't be able to feed the people in kings landing when winter hits

Multiplied by of the damage to the storm lands by the mountain, if I'm not mistaken

This is off the top of my head

So basically far from low key in the books, and the show hasn't really hit that point yet
The show has talked about how long they can feed the kingdoms once winter comes, Margaery's mentioned the plight of flea bottom, there's been the small pieces of dialogue like during the riot in KL where people complain about being hungry, the decimation of the crops in the Stormlands was mentioned, I'm sure Craster's stores will get raided this season, people will complain about the PW feast, and later on the "hound" will raze villages as well. It's there in the text and in the show as well but I think it's far from in your face with X-Y-Z is happening in the next book/season.

I don't think I tried to push that this is an amazing theory that no one has ever thought about. I'm not sitting here with some jaw dropping prediction like the "Mel is undead" theory, it's just something that I feel casual readers/show watchers generally overlook or criticize because they're shortsighted and/or don't see the foreshadowing. @chaose57 hadn't really thought about it so at least someone benefited from discussion/thought of it.
Is this so much a theory as it is pseudo certain that
all the red priests are the equals of the Others.  and Beric/Stoneheart are the red wights?

^
I'm not sure how to compare them. We still don't know much about The Others. In the show we've only heard them scream. They are similar in that they serve their respective gods and like you said they can raise the deceased. It seems like Beric came back as himself and still had his wits about him while the wights are mindless. Stoneheart just wants to kill everyone she felt wronged her.

Last edited:
Just finished ADWD and all I have a few questions.

1) Who do you guys think Ser Robert is?
2) Jon Snow dead? :frown:
3) Anybody else here think the letter from Ramsay is fake?

Can't wait for the next book. :frown:

Last edited:
1) Just think about who is huge and not alive anymore.
2) I think most people don't think he is. It's not definite until we read it's definite.
3) I think it's fake.

1) I agree with Shogun
2) I do think he is but will be brought back by the lord of light
3) I also think it's fake, I feel that important of a part to the plot would not be done through a note.

Thanks for the response guys, my suspicions are right then. Seriously can't wait for the next book :lol:

I've been racing some stuff from the asoiaf forum and some theories there are pretty interesting, just making the wait for the next book longer.

Last edited:
I read an interview with Martin who said he has over 1000 pages done and has been giving the manuscript to a few people for fact checking. He said he would like it to be 1500 pages when finished.

I've also read some Sansa spoilers from the Winds of Winter. This is not from her already released chapter but something else from one of the people fact checking Martin's manuscript. What are the rules for this thread involving Winds of Winter spoilers?

Last edited:
Just finished ADWD and all I have a few questions.

1) Who do you guys think Ser Robert is?
2) Jon Snow dead? :frown:
3) Anybody else here think the letter from Ramsay is fake?

Can't wait for the next book. :frown:

goddamn im gonna have to reread. i have no idea wat ur talking about :smh:

I read an interview with Martin who said he has over 1000 pages done and has been giving the manuscript to a few people for fact checking. He said he would like it to be 1500 pages when finished.

I've also read some Sansa spoilers from the Winds of Winter. This is not from her already released chapter but something else from one of the people fact checking Martin's manuscript. What are the rules for this thread involving Winds of Winter spoilers?

I think you have to chill until the book drops

Crazy if ur info is true

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I am most intrigued as to what Rickon might turn into. He experienced a lot of things plus he's just a boy. Hopefully he doesn't turn Ramsay crazy.

djdjdjdhdhdsklscyd neldhfudhdjrbf

the ramsay fake letter just came to my attention never thought about it jntil last week when it was brought up in a forum. some say it could be mance that wrote it.
to keep jon from marching.

as far as the wimds of winter chapter its ok to post here 1 because the sample chaps are already out and 2 what u want to post isnt a fact yet
this is the book discussion spoilers are allowed and we still have close to a year or more before it drops

Last edited:
So they officially released some Sansa chapters? Sounds weird that one of the people checking it over would be the one to release them.

So they officially released some Sansa chapters? Sounds weird that one of the people checking it over would be the one to release them.

Nah he didn't release them he just made some spoiler comments about what he read and how fans will take it.

I think you have to chill until the book drops

Crazy if ur info is true
I mean.... he can post them if he puts them in spoilers.

Who would have written the letter if it was a fake?

I really don't think it was fake. So I'm going with Ramsay.

I was thinking that if it was truly from Ramsay? He should've mentioned Asha or Theon should've been there too as Stannis can use him to expose the Boltons. I don't see any reason why Stannis would send Jeyne and Ramsay to the wall. Just my o.02

I think it was really from Ramsay. He did say I want my Reek back.

"Your false king is dead bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red *****.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.
I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six ****** who came with him to Winterfell.
I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.
Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell."

But that doesn't mean the contents of the letter are true.

Last edited:
Damn I really need to reread the books. I finished the series last year, but I have no clue what half of you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom