(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

I wanted to know if that woman who wore the full mask in season 1 would ever show up again. She was in the Free Cities and was in a few scenes. I don't remember if it was dany she interacted with or with someone else.

It was with dany in a dream type thing. But i want to say that was before she got married

yes she was but the way she communicated with dany was throuh a dream that last time she did

Im still up in the air.... ive stayed away from the trailers and still photos. I have 2 weeks to decide

I can't deprive myself. Season looks too lit.I'll hang my hopes on them making the show and book individual experiences. No way I can sit this one out.

we watching season 6?

Absolutely!

I would wait if GRRM gave us a definite release date or updated us often on the status of the book.

But no, we're still in the dark as to when he'll finally finish. I say we won't get TWoW until early 2017.

Im still up in the air.... ive stayed away from the trailers and still photos. I have 2 weeks to decide

Are you holding out for GRRM to update us on the status of the book or give us a release date ?

You're doing yourself a disservice not watching the newest trailer. It's excellent.

But I respect your will power.

Yea i just want some type of update...

Im not much of a trailer person with stuff i already know ima watch anyway. Especially these days where trailers show some of the best moments in the movie/show. Plus were only 2 weeks away. Im still far behind on Netflix and my dvr

Some reason, I don't have the urge to watch this season. Its not like before where I was excited and couldn't wait. Now I'm like... "Okay."

^ this
And its not because the show isnt great but theyve stripped down a lot of the core essence of characters and going into that unknown im just not as excited about

asd;lfjalksdjf;alskdjf;askldf;jalksdf;jalksdf;jalksdfj;salkdfj;saldkfj;alksdfj;alksdf;alksdfj;alksdjf;alskdf;jaslkdjf;alskdjf;lksadjf;aslkdfj;aslkdfjsa

Varys discussion in the GoT thread lead me to this. Pretty interesting especially the part about Varys possibly being a blackfyre.

So know that the show has passed the books. Do we need to spoiler tag show material if we want to discuss them in here? I guess is there book readers in here that aren't watching the show as it airs?

U 's yxxhxhhxmxhmxhmxhmxgjsgkdgjgkxgnxgmzgxgnxgkxgkxgmxgkdhkxhmxgixgkgkxgkxy I ztti 's gkxgkxhkxyk
Im out for the show. After what just happened im ok with not finishing out this season. Def not going to break my neck to watch sunday.

Give me TWOW

Im posting in here because show thread is too much too fast

Last edited:
U 's yxxhxhhxmxhmxhmxhmxgjsgkdgjgkxgnxgmzgxgnxgkxgkxgmxgkdhkxhmxgixgkgkxgkxy I ztti 's gkxgkxhkxyk
Im out for the show. After what just happened im ok with not finishing out this season. Def not going to break my neck to watch sunday.

Give me wow
Oh snap! That disappointed? 

I wanted to discuss what happened at Dorne in the show in here, so I was just making sure people would get butt hurt if I didn't spoiler tag it. 

Last edited:
Oh snap! That disappointed? 

I wanted to discuss what happened at Dorne in the show in here, so I was just making sure people would get butt hurt if I didn't spoiler tag it. 
theres no way for the real story line to happen now. so no spoiler tags needed
I doubt any of the show only watchers are going to pick up a book so go for it. Plus we'll respond in time

Last edited:
It was pure blasphemy. This is why i knew since last season i wouldnt be in to this one.

We knew about the melisandre thing didnt we?

I didn't remember reading about the glamor stuff in the books. Someone posted a good link in the show thread that pointed out the clues in the books.

At this point, I'm forgetting as much as the stuff I remember.

Last edited:
It was pure blasphemy. This is why i knew since last season i wouldnt be in to this one.

Yeah it was apparent during her POV chapter that she was glamouring herself. At least it shuts the people up that have been saying she's undead.

Yeah it was apparent during her POV chapter that she was glamouring herself. At least it shuts the people up that have been saying she's undead.

I mentioned to my girl that I don't recall it saying she was literally a weathered old woman underneath the magic but I remembered it more so being that the magic contributed to her youthful appearance.

The Dorne **** seems like them just fully punting on the book storyline and trying to manufacture another battle episode for people when Jamie inevitably rides out to get payback.

Last edited:
Yea glamored was mentioned but it wasnt said that she was doing it. It did say it for rattleshirt/mance it took a long toll on her. I kinda doubt its what the show just made it out to be tho

Side note them breast are easily the most perfect on the show. And for her age.. my goodnesa

Back
Top Bottom