Spizike COOL-GREY 2008 ????

I'm not a Spiz'ike guy at all...just not for me....but if i WAS....these look GREAT in person.

I think the cool grey conceept on these are ok, But I couldn't dig spizikes even if i tried...but im happy for the people getting the color they wanted

these are probably the most useless spizike colorway
just plain wack
i mean so wack its hard to look at

sick.gif
...The True Blue Spizike's are the only ones i'd roc

Really now...

I hate Spiz'ikes with a passion, but these make the others appear tolerable.

These are pretty damn ugly.

Wow plz scrap these. Smh at JB for only makin these to keep up wit the fakes cause they makin more colors lmao!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

I think these are hott !! I saw them on the site when they were advertising the XXIII release...tried calling for more info but there was a language barrier

laugh.gif

I'm not a big fan of Spiz'ikes, but I actually think this colorway looks great...probably would be the only ones I'd cop....unless I could find apair of True Blues somewhere...

I'm really feelin these, I mean i am kind of a spiz'ike fan like i like the green ones, and my OG's I recently purchased but i really wana knowwats ^ with these b/c i just seem to love em, these are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only spiz'ikes i would pick up....i wasn't a fan of them, but i guess anything MJ puts on, he makes them look nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Originally Posted by malumouse

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Micheal did ware the jordan 12 air jordan fusions and he wore these spiz'ikes around the same time so i believe these probably will release

wear did he ware them?

the team was practicing in a wherehouse
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom