SPIN-OFF THREAD SLENDER OR THICK FEMALE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

bria just don't make no sense
smh.gif

i see what you did there.

when HH asked for happy trail pics i vowed to never visit the thread again....

that is now for them...

lol

btw, my "ex" is the same height and measurements as esther.....

ehhhh, i think her waist/ribcage is smaller...

i used to say thick, but from my personal experience, thick girls in pictures are sloppy in real life with exceptions. Kim K, Meagan Good, Beyonce, scarlett,etc are the best bodies IMO. curvy with the assets of thick girls but mostly regular sized

I'd prefer a slender girl with a thick booty, but now I'm getting picky. Don't get me wrong I love the thick girls too.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i used to say thick, but from my personal experience, thick girls in pictures are sloppy in real life with exceptions. Kim K, Meagan Good, Beyonce, scarlett, etc are the best bodies IMO. curvy with the assets of thick girls but mostly regular sized
Beyonce is the good kinda thick.

Megan good is a small girl, wouldn't consider her thick. She isn't a twig either. I like that kinda thickness, it's subtle.

Scarlett isn't thick but she aint skinny.

Kim K is curvy, but fit. For the most part.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i used to say thick, but from my personal experience, thick girls in pictures are sloppy in real life with exceptions. Kim K, Meagan Good, Beyonce, scarlett, etc are the best bodies IMO. curvy with the assets of thick girls but mostly regular sized
Beyonce is the good kinda thick.

Megan good is a small girl, wouldn't consider her thick. She isn't a twig either. I like that kinda thickness, it's subtle.

Scarlett isn't thick but she aint skinny.

Kim K is curvy, but fit. For the most part.

thats what i meant, theyre not really thick but more curvy and healthy
devil.gif

Yall must be extra skinny to have a boney chick, I just can't fathom poundin it out and my index finger could wrap around her arm
sick.gif
I need some kind of thickness
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom