SPIN-OFF THREAD SLENDER OR THICK FEMALE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

I'd prefer a broad that's thick. But if she slender or skinny or whatever I'm down too.

Hell if i'm slizzard a fat broad can get the D.

BOTH see the problem with slim chicks is they tend tohave less "curves" and the problem wit thick chicks is sumtimes they dont have tonality such as in the stomach area, now if u get a BALANCE then
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I am surprised to see most of the responses going for slender, I thought on here that it would overwhelmingly be thick girls.

If I find a slender chick with a crazy booty then hell yeah till then it would b thick mamis

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Stacey can definitely get it...

but hands down, no contest

2725275672_1fa8e3d39b.jpg

2546466099_3f66385b2d.jpg
Thick give me a Kim and i can die a happy man

o the things i can do with this
devil.gif

she can have everything i own
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on another note i love to eat i cant have some girl that wont even go out to have a good meal with me, i hate girls that only eat a side salads. give me achick that got some meat on her can eat a strong meal and tone it up at the gym
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I don't discriminate, but [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I def don't wanna see your rib cages[/color]. Kim K is the perfect size tho
i like the active/athletic and slender types, i like how you can wrap your arms around them. plus, it's easier for a female to add on a fewpounds than to drop a few (or more).

I guess I fall somewhere in the middle. I definitely like curvy women with some meat on their bones . . . but not too much. If I can see a girls rib cage orchest plate, she's too skinny. For that reason, some of the girls OP put up were too thin for me. On the other hand, I haven't seen any girls posted inhere that I thought were too big/thick. Someone like Kim K would be my ideal (except with all natural curves, preferably).

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Caramel colored, slender, nice plump rack/rump/lips/lips/thighs is all a dude want...[/color]

a few years ago i would have said thick. now i like slender. i like a chick that looks good in any style of clothes. some of the chicks i consider thickAREN'T by some of your standards. the thick chicks NT tends to fall in love with (really kind of fat) don't look good in all styles of clothes

therefore, i like slender chicks.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Wasm't there a thread like this already?

Edit: Ross' eyes
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
A repetitive thread on NT? No way. That's impossible.

Back
Top Bottom