SPENDING CHRISTMAS SOLO DOLO

dude Christmas is just another day and i don't know bout others but Christmas ain't even that good
unless you getting others great gifts granted you get to laugh and get drunk with yo family if they real
chill like mines but you watching a mansion wait till round six or seven when the day is half way done
hook up with the finest materialistic chick you got in yo phone and go
devil.gif
and hope they ain't got them sneak cameras

* side note* y'all ever notice how many people be thirsty to club on x mas day i never understood till this day why clubs be jam
packed on Christmas
smh.gif
80's babies

mansion? sip a little somethin from the liquor cabinet, kick back, and try not to think about being alone. Also, maybe you can use some of the loot to takeyour (immediate) family out to a nice dinner once they come back. The day will be over before you know it.

Not being christian and all the biddies you call happen to be with their family.
Unappreciation.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm with my family but feel solo dolo. Something just isn't right in my mind right now...
I feel the same way... i just feel so dis-attached from whats going on especially in family settings since all my aunts and uncles are marriedwith kids, then its just me and my younger cousins... I love my family but i just hate sitting there not being able to relate to much lol

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm with my family but feel solo dolo. Something just isn't right in my mind right now...
I feel the same way... i just feel so dis-attached from whats going on especially in family settings since all my aunts and uncles are married with kids, then its just me and my younger cousins... I love my family but i just hate sitting there not being able to relate to much lol

Same way I feel...but I'd say detached instead of "dis-attached".

The dude didnt ask us whether it was a good idea or not--he already did it. He asked if some where already ALONE for Xmas.

Anyway, take one of them expensive cars of theirs for rides---go to MC'D's and such and just buy a hot n spicy in all change...

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

What's good?

I'm mansion watching, so I'm technically alone for the rest of today and tomorrow which is Christmas. I was supposed to go with my family and have a long family car ride to Utah but I had a monetary opportunity ($1000) I had to take advantage of. This is the first Christmas I'm spending alone. My family is in Salt Lake City, Utah. I really wanted to go to Salt Lake to go snowboarding, but I decided the money was more important. I've been thinking about what to do: video games (MW2, FIFA), read, write, watch movies, listen to music and of course
pimp.gif

But I have this like empty feeling...
This is probably a dumb question (even in an online forum) but is anyone else solo dolo on Christmas? What are y'all doing and why?
I'm living in Salt Lake now but I flew to Texas for Christmas cuz my parents still live here. No Solo Dolo for me.

Well, the resorts here are beyond packed anyway. you'd have to get a damn early start to get some decent runs in.

Pics of said mansion? you should have brought Christmas to you, make sure everyone is gone before the owner comes back

I didn't come from much family so of course I don't view the gathering part of Christmas as being much. I always wish I had more family though so Icould do the whole tv dinner thing. Maybe one day. Don't call it overrated man, some of us never had it

Back
Top Bottom