Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

The ditch had to have been there before they showed up. The whole reason they were attacking all over the map with different people declaring themselves Spartacus was probably to buy them some time in order to do that, and then once they were ready they let the scouts "find" them.

how long will it take season 3 to hit blu ray anybody know?
IDK, but I usually just go on amazon to find out.

Here's the link.

Amazon product ASIN B00B52F278
I think you can have amazon alert you when it's available to purchase.

Or you can just preorder it and amazon will send you an email telling you that it has been shipped.

Or you can add you email to the spartacus newsletter, which will alert you when wotd comes out.

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus

Last edited:

although the new naevia(cynthia addai robinson) did a good job, it would of been interesting to see the original naevia transition into the role of a bad *** rebel chick. after seeing that video i can see her playing the role. she was definitely way hotter too. :smokin

Last edited:
this. she ruined Crixus and half of Vengeance, and only stopped being the worst when you gave up on them killing her. :smh: :lol:

basically. I was rewatching an episode frm Gods of the Arena and fell in love with her again. What show did she leave for again

Just caught the Finale, very good sad that its over though.

Showing Andy in the End credits was beyond dope.

Props to Liam for doing a great job with the role but I still cant help but think how even more epic the show would've been if Andy was still with us :smh:

With school being in the way i finally caught up with eps 5- the end this whole week. Damn, I was sad when crixus was offed :/

And when Ty clapped Ceasar's cheeks :wow: :lol: :smh: Didnt see that coming...

DID ANYONE NOTICE... that in the last episode when spartacus threw spears at the messenger, he did it so he wouldnt expose the ditch?

Back
Top Bottom