Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

I have to be honest, I had a hard time remembering the names of the secondary characters. But you should know the names of the main people since they say it so much during the show. The whole season I thought Crassus' slave mistress was the one named Sybil :smh:.

I don't see why you're getting at dude because he can't remember some character's name.

The only reason why I remembers most of the characters' names is because they sound cool.

Imagine having a son named Onumaous, Crixus, Batiatus, Crassus, or...Spartacus.

Straight boss.

I don't see why you're getting at dude because he can't remember some character's name.
The only reason why I remembers most of the characters' names is because they sound cool.
Straight boss.

He couldn't remember a character whose name is said 5-10 times an episode though

Straight boss.
He couldn't remember a character whose name is said 5-10 times an episode though
Eh...

It makes me ******ed because I didn't pick up on one guys name? That makes sense. I guess I'm the big ****** that doesn't know anything, sorry everybody on this thread for making you all more dumb. Please forgive me. But I do pray to the gods that our paths cross in the arena so I can properly apply my ****** strength on you by shedding your blood on the sands.

Also it doesn't say everyone's name 27 times. I would only give you that for Spartacus and maybe Crixis

Yes it does..Yes you are..No we won't..No you don't..

Close..

Yeahhhhh, you should at least know the antagonist of the entire season's name :lol: .

dudes was hypin this show up in the barber shop last week, i never seen an episode. im about to buy seasons 1 and 2 on blu ray right now

Well dudes, I put of watching this until last night. I didn't want to watch everyone die:smh:
I think this was the best series finale ever. Show was epic, seriously the best show I have ever seen.
Hated how Gannicus went out :smh:
Speaking of which everyone says how great the show would have been if Andy never got sick and died. While I do agree to a point, if he didn't and they never did that second season where they brought in Gannicus' character, I wonder if they would have introduced him later on anyways :nerd:
Anyways I have a lot more to say, but I am going to hold off for now, probably watch the last episode again an let it marinate then start the entire series over

Gannicus went out out like a G...ladiator.
That fake arena appearing was dope.

Im totally gonna rewatch everything.   Should I start with gods of the area?  Or go Season 1, gods of the arena, then season 2 and so forth

i just watched season 1 episode 1 tonight. i got a long way to go.

so season 3 is the final season? when does it come out on blu ray?

btw this show looks great in blu ray

Im totally gonna rewatch everything.   Should I start with gods of the area?  Or go Season 1, gods of the arena, then season 2 and so forth

If you've already seen the entire series, why does it even matter?

But seriously, I'd just start with how the eps. were released.

So blood of sands, gods of arena, vengenance, and finally war of the damned.

Gods of the area.
roll.gif

Gods of the arena was boring to me.

Last edited:
Only the last ep was good.

Don't nobody care bout Batiutis. Oh the evil guy had a rough beginning. Am I supposed to feel bad? 

Gannicus was smanging his bro's wife. Okay...

They weren't even supposed to make that so IDK why you're smhing at me.
haha dont take it too hard.  the series just ended and Im still emotional  :frown:

Only the last ep was good.

Don't nobody care bout Batiutis. Oh the evil guy had a rough beginning. Am I supposed to feel bad? 

Gannicus was smanging his bro's wife. Okay...

They weren't even supposed to make that so IDK why you're smhing at me.
haha dont take it too hard.  the series just ended and Im still emotional  :frown:
I just referencing the emotion of the ain't nobody got time fo dat meme.

Damn new Naevia looks way better off the show. Mira was the baddest female on the show then Sibyl.

Finally caught the 2 last episodes. WOW. This season was great. Liam was a great replacement for Andy, it took a few episodes for me to used to him but at the end of season 2 I was sold.

We really need a Ceasar spin-off. That dude is perfect for that role.

I shed a tear when Gannicus was on his knees swinging at nothing :smh:

This was my second favorite show after Breaking Bad. It will be missed :pimp: :pimp:

Damn new Naevia looks way better off the show. Mira was the baddest female on the show then Sibyl.

Finally caught the 2 last episodes. WOW. This season was great. Liam was a great replacement for Andy, it took a few episodes for me to used to him but at the end of season 2 I was sold.

We really need a Ceasar spin-off. That dude is perfect for that role.

I shed a tear when Gannicus was on his knees swinging at nothing
mean.gif

This was my second favorite show after Breaking Bad. It will be missed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think oenomaus' wife gives Mira a run for the money in that department. Shorty was bad

Back
Top Bottom