South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

that was a bummer

felt like the series finale

ithose two guys were like the underpants knomes

its gonna be funny if they start the next show like nothing happened which i think is the point

that was a bummer

felt like the series finale

ithose two guys were like the underpants knomes

its gonna be funny if they start the next show like nothing happened which i think is the point

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif
y'all are idiots...did you not understand the entire premise of the show? Of course that's how they wanted you guys to react

Easily the best episode of the season, and a pure classic. Can't wait to watch the rerun again at 12
This definitely didn't feel like a series finale, but it did catch me off guard.

Great episode, I agree that it's the best of the season. I'm curious what direction they are going to take from this hangover when they resume the season.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif
y'all are idiots...did you not understand the entire premise of the show? Of course that's how they wanted you guys to react

Easily the best episode of the season, and a pure classic. Can't wait to watch the rerun again at 12
This definitely didn't feel like a series finale, but it did catch me off guard.

Great episode, I agree that it's the best of the season. I'm curious what direction they are going to take from this hangover when they resume the season.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Idk what everyone sees in this episode. I thought T.M.I. and City Sushi were much better.

people saw a kind of theme or attitude that theyre not used to seeing, especially with how it ended with stan just lying there and it going to credits

south park (minus 2 parters) ends on some kind of closure feeling, like something comical or "you know what,i learned something today" - this episode didnt have that at all

very touching episode, i got a weird feeling when i saw kyle sharing his ipod with cartman, cant recall seeing something like that between those two

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Idk what everyone sees in this episode. I thought T.M.I. and City Sushi were much better.

people saw a kind of theme or attitude that theyre not used to seeing, especially with how it ended with stan just lying there and it going to credits

south park (minus 2 parters) ends on some kind of closure feeling, like something comical or "you know what,i learned something today" - this episode didnt have that at all

very touching episode, i got a weird feeling when i saw kyle sharing his ipod with cartman, cant recall seeing something like that between those two

I was sitting there waiting for a huge punchline at the end dreading a cliffhanger and then BAM credits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a bad episode though, we all know people (like a bunch of NT'ers) who are like that. I'm interested to see where they go with the Randy plot and the Kyle/Cartman plot.

I was sitting there waiting for a huge punchline at the end dreading a cliffhanger and then BAM credits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a bad episode though, we all know people (like a bunch of NT'ers) who are like that. I'm interested to see where they go with the Randy plot and the Kyle/Cartman plot.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by jrp44

Stans parents splitting up?? 
They were comparing it to the show itself.
People changing, running out of ideas, etc.

What's next?

Is it over?

Cartman and Kyle friends???
what i been thinkin. stan and kyle to me equals trey and matt. i hope they not talkin bout themselves with this...but i personally felt SP has fell off over the past 3 years....hope this isnt the last season but it may be

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by jrp44

Stans parents splitting up?? 
They were comparing it to the show itself.
People changing, running out of ideas, etc.

What's next?

Is it over?

Cartman and Kyle friends???
what i been thinkin. stan and kyle to me equals trey and matt. i hope they not talkin bout themselves with this...but i personally felt SP has fell off over the past 3 years....hope this isnt the last season but it may be

i get that the writers are saying that their older fans don't like the show anymore bc they've gotten older or their tastes have changed or whatever, but I honestly don't think that's the case. The show's writing has gotten so bad over the last season or 2... Maybe it's just them focusing more on that broadway show they're doing (which is actually getting great reviews) but if you go back and watch some of the older eps, not even OLD like season 13, the quality of the episodes and the writing is so much higher it's sad... 

i get that the writers are saying that their older fans don't like the show anymore bc they've gotten older or their tastes have changed or whatever, but I honestly don't think that's the case. The show's writing has gotten so bad over the last season or 2... Maybe it's just them focusing more on that broadway show they're doing (which is actually getting great reviews) but if you go back and watch some of the older eps, not even OLD like season 13, the quality of the episodes and the writing is so much higher it's sad... 

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Gotta agree with you here, Over the last two seasons theres only been a handfull of good episodes. others have been straight garbage IMO. Jersey shore episode was not funny at all. Didn't understand what people were
roll.gif
about.

Now Kanye west Gay fish episode was hilarious.

Gotta agree with you here, Over the last two seasons theres only been a handfull of good episodes. others have been straight garbage IMO. Jersey shore episode was not funny at all. Didn't understand what people were
roll.gif
about.

What I wanna know is why the $%+! they didn't do an Osama episode. I mean cmon back in the day they would be all over that the second he got shot

What I wanna know is why the $%+! they didn't do an Osama episode. I mean cmon back in the day they would be all over that the second he got shot

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

roll.gif
about.

That's what I got out of it too. On it's own in a bubble, that was one of my favorite message eps of the series, though.
....and Tyler, The Creator showed up.

ct72j.png

And Book of Mormon's full sound recording used to be on NPR. It was pretty great, but they took it down now.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom