South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

I haven't seen one yet
30t6p3b.gif

Hilarious episode again
roll.gif

I just dont get how South Park's been consistent this season. Glad to see it back to top form.

Hilarious episode again
roll.gif

I just dont get how South Park's been consistent this season. Glad to see it back to top form.

Probably my favorite episode this season. That twist mind effed me
roll.gif
roll.gif

The whole blatant stereotypes at the same time paired with a 'let's fight this racism and stereotypes of asians' theme was
laugh.gif

What's a tweety.

And how they kept doing the eye squint to imitate each other.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably my favorite episode this season. That twist mind effed me
roll.gif
roll.gif

The whole blatant stereotypes at the same time paired with a 'let's fight this racism and stereotypes of asians' theme was
laugh.gif

What's a tweety.

And how they kept doing the eye squint to imitate each other.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just watched it again...probably one of the best episodes the past few seasons....When he pissed on Butters then beat the @#%+ out of him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just watched it again...probably one of the best episodes the past few seasons....When he pissed on Butters then beat the @#%+ out of him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Pearl Harbor kinda sneaky, I think we could all be little sneaky sometimes"
"but this time you better not rub your hands together when you turn around to walk away"
"you gonna get a little surprise you japanese dog"

*DEAD*

"Pearl Harbor kinda sneaky, I think we could all be little sneaky sometimes"
"but this time you better not rub your hands together when you turn around to walk away"
"you gonna get a little surprise you japanese dog"

*DEAD*

Tuong Lu Kim is hands down my favorite south Park character. That twist
roll.gif
. I was dying at the Pearl Harbor bit....best episode of the season and maybe in the past 2 seasons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
. I was dying at the Pearl Harbor bit....best episode of the season and maybe in the past 2 seasons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Kinda rike a Pearl Harbor that was a little sneaky too okay.... Pearl Harbor kinda sneaky I think we can all be a rittre sneaky sometime" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Episode was great. When dude is reading the letter then you can see in the little bubble Lu Kim rubbing his hands together 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom