South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Tuong Lu Kim is hands down my favorite south Park character. That twist
roll.gif
. I was dying at the Pearl Harbor bit....best episode of the season and maybe in the past 2 seasons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Kinda rike a Pearl Harbor that was a little sneaky too okay.... Pearl Harbor kinda sneaky I think we can all be a rittre sneaky sometime" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Episode was great. When dude is reading the letter then you can see in the little bubble Lu Kim rubbing his hands together 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NEW YORK, June 6, 2011 - All the kids are listening to Tween wave in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Youre Getting Old," premiering on Wednesday, June 8 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

After Stan celebrates his 10th birthday, he begins to see everything differently. The other boys think he's become a major buzzkill and start to avoid hanging out with him. When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel.

You're Getting Old
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
Stan Marsh,Randy Marsh,more...

NEW YORK, June 6, 2011 - All the kids are listening to Tween wave in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Youre Getting Old," premiering on Wednesday, June 8 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

After Stan celebrates his 10th birthday, he begins to see everything differently. The other boys think he's become a major buzzkill and start to avoid hanging out with him. When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel.

You're Getting Old
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
Stan Marsh,Randy Marsh,more...

"Looks like somebody is on the rag huh ma?" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love how everything is all recent...LA Noire, X-Men
roll.gif

"Looks like somebody is on the rag huh ma?" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love how everything is all recent...LA Noire, X-Men
roll.gif

My bad everyone, I completely forgot to bump this thread/watch the episode @ 10 myself.

I'll catch the midnight re-run.

My bad everyone, I completely forgot to bump this thread/watch the episode @ 10 myself.

I'll catch the midnight re-run.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Stans parents splitting up?? 
They were comparing it to the show itself.
People changing, running out of ideas, etc.

What's next?

Is it over?

Cartman and Kyle friends???

Originally Posted by jrp44

Stans parents splitting up?? 
They were comparing it to the show itself.
People changing, running out of ideas, etc.

What's next?

Is it over?

Cartman and Kyle friends???

^^Seriously wondering if Stans parents split up, or will there be a second part next week

^^Seriously wondering if Stans parents split up, or will there be a second part next week

Originally Posted by thacamel

"This is the mid-season finale of season 15."

So they just wanted to leave us with a cliffhanger for the next 4 months or so, while also reflecting on the show itself and its future. Either they will wrap things up this season or take the show in a new direction.

So they just wanted to leave us with a cliffhanger for the next 4 months or so, while also reflecting on the show itself and its future. Either they will wrap things up this season or take the show in a new direction.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

If this is the last season of South Park, I wouldn't know how to react

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

If this is the last season of South Park, I wouldn't know how to react

laugh.gif
y'all are idiots...did you not understand the entire premise of the show? Of course that's how they wanted you guys to react

Easily the best episode of the season, and a pure classic. Can't wait to watch the rerun again at 12

laugh.gif
y'all are idiots...did you not understand the entire premise of the show? Of course that's how they wanted you guys to react

Easily the best episode of the season, and a pure classic. Can't wait to watch the rerun again at 12

Back
Top Bottom