Sorry if late but whats this thing i'm hearing about Facebook?

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Anyone who believed this story is a complete and utter ++$!$+!, sorry but really.

Especially considering this was the source:
http://weeklyworldnews.co...k-will-end-on-march-15th
After seeing the mutant and alien categories...smh can't believe people would actually take that seriously...and the slogan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LOL NO! Goldman Sach just donated 600 mil... they would destroy him
THIS! I'm pretty sure a real site would have mentioned that, all the money recently invested into the company

"I want my old life back" Yeah ok sure
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Anyone who believed this story is a complete and utter ++$!$+!, sorry but really.

Especially considering this was the source:
http://weeklyworldnews.co...k-will-end-on-march-15th
After seeing the mutant and alien categories...smh can't believe people would actually take that seriously...and the slogan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LOL NO! Goldman Sach just donated 600 mil... they would destroy him
THIS! I'm pretty sure a real site would have mentioned that, all the money recently invested into the company

"I want my old life back" Yeah ok sure
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fatlighty

People will believe anything. I stated this on twitter Goldman Sachs Just Invested In The Company There Is No Way In Hell A Investing Group That Big Is Going To Invest In A Company Shutting Down In 2 Months..

2nd Its A Billion Dollar Company, You Don't Shut Down A Billion Dollar Company You Sell It Or Step Down.

Lastly No Reputable Sources Have Reported This. Not CNN, Not Forbes, Hell Not Even Local News.

This Is A Hoax But As The Saying Goes Ignorance Is Bliss
Why do you capitalize the first letter of every word? Do you think it masks your horrible grammar?

People will believe anything. I stated this on twitter Goldman Sachs Just Invested In The Company There Is No Way In Hell A Investing Group That Big Is Going To Invest In A Company Shutting Down In 2 Months..

2nd Its A Billion Dollar Company, You Don't Shut Down A Billion Dollar Company You Sell It Or Step Down.

Lastly No Reputable Sources Have Reported This. Not CNN, Not Forbes, Hell Not Even Local News.

Why do you capitalize the first letter of every word? Do you think it masks your horrible grammar?

Originally Posted by kidposite

You Mad Son. Does It Bother You. Didn't Know This Was English 101. Please Take Me To School Kidposite Please.

You Mad Son. Does It Bother You. Didn't Know This Was English 101. Please Take Me To School Kidposite Please.

Originally Posted by derventa

In all honesty, this would take off so much pressure of peoples lives.
Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

Man I wish I was a teen in the 90s

Sucked being a teen in the 90s too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

In all honesty, this would take off so much pressure of peoples lives.
Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

Man I wish I was a teen in the 90s

Sucked being a teen in the 90s too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

facebook is lame anyways

I like how people are saying this. pause
Like they weren't checking their statues every 30 min when they first got a facebook.
I don't have a FB anymore if that matters.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

facebook is lame anyways

I like how people are saying this. pause
Like they weren't checking their statues every 30 min when they first got a facebook.
I don't have a FB anymore if that matters.

Too many companies ride on facebook for ads and stocks. It's not going anywhere. If anything, it'll just have a new owner.

Too many companies ride on facebook for ads and stocks. It's not going anywhere. If anything, it'll just have a new owner.

I think ya'll forgetting something. Zuckenberg himself is an anti-social 'weirdo' no way this dude is saying he wants his life back etc. Facebook is exactly for people like him..

I think ya'll forgetting something. Zuckenberg himself is an anti-social 'weirdo' no way this dude is saying he wants his life back etc. Facebook is exactly for people like him..

laugh.gif

It doesn't bother me at all; I just think it looks stupid. And it's probably very time consuming to type in such a ******ed manner.

"do you," though.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

It doesn't bother me at all; I just think it looks stupid. And it's probably very time consuming to type in such a ******ed manner.

"do you," though.
wink.gif

what about my back yard monsters.....where are you based god.....
but seriously who on that back yard monsters....

Back
Top Bottom