Sorry if late but whats this thing i'm hearing about Facebook?

what about my back yard monsters.....where are you based god.....
but seriously who on that back yard monsters....

Originally Posted by Club29

...so im gonna have to stalk the old-fashioned way again?

laugh.gif
  That comment got me.

Facebook is gonna run things until a new website is started..People easily forget that Myspace was big for like 3-4 years before Facebook...Facebook has been the "Go-To" Social Media website for about 4-5 years now, but a lot of people don't understand that Facebook was out for a few years before it got as big as it is now..I remember when Facebook first came out, people were saying "Man, Facebook is SUPER corny..It will never mess with Myspace"..Then lo and behold, a few years later Myspace is rarely ever mentioned

The problem with all the websites that try to compete with Facebook now is they try to utilize the same exact things Facebook does..Once somebody innovative thinks of a new feature to add or a layout that people love, Facebook will go down the Myspace path..Myspace was sold for a crap load of money also a while after it got really big, so the value of the company means nothing in terms of whether or not it will ever fail

Facebook is gonna run things until a new website is started..People easily forget that Myspace was big for like 3-4 years before Facebook...Facebook has been the "Go-To" Social Media website for about 4-5 years now, but a lot of people don't understand that Facebook was out for a few years before it got as big as it is now..I remember when Facebook first came out, people were saying "Man, Facebook is SUPER corny..It will never mess with Myspace"..Then lo and behold, a few years later Myspace is rarely ever mentioned

The problem with all the websites that try to compete with Facebook now is they try to utilize the same exact things Facebook does..Once somebody innovative thinks of a new feature to add or a layout that people love, Facebook will go down the Myspace path..Myspace was sold for a crap load of money also a while after it got really big, so the value of the company means nothing in terms of whether or not it will ever fail

goldman (the world's number one investment bank) just valued facebook at $50 billion.
50 BILLION DOLLARS.
that's a dollar sign follwed by a 5 followed by 10 zeroes. $50,000,000,000

hopefully that answers your question.

goldman (the world's number one investment bank) just valued facebook at $50 billion.
50 BILLION DOLLARS.
that's a dollar sign follwed by a 5 followed by 10 zeroes. $50,000,000,000

hopefully that answers your question.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

There will never be a bigger social media site (hell even website not Google related) than Facebook. It's here and it's only gonna get bigger via some form of expansion.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

There will never be a bigger social media site (hell even website not Google related) than Facebook. It's here and it's only gonna get bigger via some form of expansion.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Facebook it helps me keep in touch with old classmates and friends 

it created many nights of getting drunk with people I haven't seen forever 

but that sit is the only one claiming that (got a section called mutants 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Facebook it helps me keep in touch with old classmates and friends 

it created many nights of getting drunk with people I haven't seen forever 

but that sit is the only one claiming that (got a section called mutants 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Shutting down? I was hearing that there gonna start selling stocks and getting even bigger
Not sure how being worth billions is a ruined life haha

In all honesty, this would take off so much pressure of peoples lives.
Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

Man I wish I was a teen in the 90s

technology is not our friend.

(yes i realize the irony of typing that)

Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

technology is not our friend.

(yes i realize the irony of typing that)

Shutting down? I was hearing that there gonna start selling stocks and getting even bigger
Not sure how being worth billions is a ruined life haha

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by derventa

Ignorance is bliss....

Sucked being a teen in the 90s too
laugh.gif
hmmm, that's debatable

nah, i wouldn't mind being a teen again in the 90s

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by derventa

Ignorance is bliss....

Sucked being a teen in the 90s too
laugh.gif
hmmm, that's debatable

nah, i wouldn't mind being a teen again in the 90s

Back
Top Bottom