Sorry if late but whats this thing i'm hearing about Facebook?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

girls before facebook/all the social sites>>>>>>>

hell yeah, it usually took them MONTHS to find out what a redundant loser I am. 

I doubt it, the site single handedly made a man into a billionaire. I dont even think Zuckerberg himself can shut it down now real talk

absolutely not going to happen. do you have any idea how much facebook makes every year?

smh @ people spreading false information... this reminds me of those stupid chain letters on hotmail years ago "if you don't send this out to 150 people, your account is getting shut down"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

In all honesty, this would take off so much pressure of peoples lives.
Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

Man I wish I was a teen in the 90s
tru @%%@..i don't even really get on it like that..people need to spend more time off the computer anyway

absolutely not going to happen. do you have any idea how much facebook makes every year?

smh @ people spreading false information... this reminds me of those stupid chain letters on hotmail years ago "if you don't send this out to 150 people, your account is getting shut down"
indifferent.gif

its bull, not to act like a bird, but its only the hood people on my news feed talkin bout this mess

its bull, not to act like a bird, but its only the hood people on my news feed talkin bout this mess

People will believe anything. I stated this on twitter Goldman Sachs Just Invested In The Company There Is No Way In Hell A Investing Group That Big Is Going To Invest In A Company Shutting Down In 2 Months..

2nd Its A Billion Dollar Company, You Don't Shut Down A Billion Dollar Company You Sell It Or Step Down.

Lastly No Reputable Sources Have Reported This. Not CNN, Not Forbes, Hell Not Even Local News.

This Is A Hoax But As The Saying Goes Ignorance Is Bliss

People will believe anything. I stated this on twitter Goldman Sachs Just Invested In The Company There Is No Way In Hell A Investing Group That Big Is Going To Invest In A Company Shutting Down In 2 Months..

2nd Its A Billion Dollar Company, You Don't Shut Down A Billion Dollar Company You Sell It Or Step Down.

Lastly No Reputable Sources Have Reported This. Not CNN, Not Forbes, Hell Not Even Local News.

This Is A Hoax But As The Saying Goes Ignorance Is Bliss

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LOL NO! Goldman Sach just donated 600 mil... they would destroy him

Goldman Sachs is easily one of the most powerful governments in the world...whoops...

So...this DEFINITELY ain't happening.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LOL NO! Goldman Sach just donated 600 mil... they would destroy him

Goldman Sachs is easily one of the most powerful governments in the world...whoops...

So...this DEFINITELY ain't happening.

Back
Top Bottom