Sony Pictures Gets Hacked || UPDATE: The Interview Releasing In Select Theatres and VOD on 12/25

I don't get your guys hate on James Franco and Seth Rogen.

Movie was funny throughout, solid 7/10. 
smokin.gif

Because we didnt like the movie we're hating on them? Thats that bird logic right there

Because we didnt like the movie we're hating on them? Thats that bird logic right there
Most people ITT were hating on them before they even saw the movie. So yes, hating, because that's exactly what it was.

Maybe read the thread? 
grin.gif

People were complaining about how much they dislike them before it even released, only to watch it and complain about how much they still dislike them. But instead of not watching a movie by actors they don't like they did anyways, just to cry about it. I don't know what kind of comedy you were expecting from them, but obviously it wasn't going to be a witty comedy by any means. The acting from Franco and Randall Park was very good, and Rogen was solid. Main point is that it wasn't bad by any means. Like I said, 7/10. But hey, coming from a forum that regularly separates 'black humor' from 'white humor, and was mad that Drive wasn't F&F, I'm not surprised. 

People were complaining about how much they dislike them before it even released, only to watch it and complain about how much they still dislike them. But instead of not watching a movie by actors they don't like they did anyways, just to cry about it. I don't know what kind of comedy you were expecting from them, but obviously it wasn't going to be a witty comedy by any means. The acting from Franco and Randall Park was very good, and Rogen was solid. Main point is that it wasn't bad by any means. Like I said, 7/10. But hey, coming from a forum that regularly separates 'black humor' from 'white humor, and was mad that Drive wasn't F&F, I'm not surprised. 

Movie was buns, b.

Get over it

Look at your face right now

You can't be like this in real life

I'm a big James Franco and Seth Rogen fan and I have no desire to watch this movie because it looks like crap. Am I hatin too?

Good argument. You're a prime example of what's considered an intellectual on NT. :lol:

6 people say the movie sucked...

You say it didn't...

Everyone has their own opinion... But you're implying our opinion is wrong because we're not intellectually stimulated...

You right a paragraph expressing your views.

Wash ya face, b... Word to freeze

spelling error on purpose

Love most of the movie. It was hilarious until we started to get to know Kim Jong Uns character. A bit reachy.

But there were some moments where I laughed as hard as I can remember laughing.

Last edited:
When I went to see the Hunger Games is when I first heard of this movie.

After the preview was over I turned to my sister and said that movie looks horrible.

The plot is lacking of reality. Like why would CIA ask journalists with careers to carry out an assasination?

And why would they accept it?

At least make it realistic and make the would be assassins, a plant in the camera crew people

When I went to see the Hunger Games is when I first heard of this movie.

After the preview was over I turned to my sister and said that movie looks horrible.

The plot is lacking of reality. Like why would CIA ask journalists with careers to carry out an assasination?

And why would they accept it?

At least make it realistic and make the would be assassins, a plant in the camera crew people
considering their last movie was This is the end, why are you expecting a realistic movie from these guys

dumbest movie ever. had some laughs at how stupid it was tho
its easily dumber and dumber too status..... early frontrunners for god awful pos movies of the year...... this was basically dennis rodmans trip, but replaced with white journalist and kim dying......

and then the over the top fake django/tarrintino bloods and guts..... it was bollywood, shot with a cellphone bad....

Then the hype with sony etc.... hell the terrorist ought to attack just on the premise of how bad it is... I dont think ppl was expecting a masterpiece...but this is howard the duck status..

Back
Top Bottom