Somewhere in NYC Ninja and Steezy are turning over... in their awful looking couches.....

Lawrence, MA got alot of dominicans too.

Hmm...

ksteezy and ninjahood y yall never planned to meet before? yall should. pick up henz0 too.

i dont see any problems wit kids growing up in my hood, there's a TON of parks, TONS of stores, TONS of food, and TONS of schools.

The single most important deciding factor for me to choose a place to raise my kids is the school system, if I'm gonna stay in NY and raise my family here, I'll stick to Westchester and Upstate.

I want to give my kids that suburbs lifestyle, not the kind of childhood I had....not that it was bad, but if I can I will do my best to offer better...na mean?

my mom was about to send me to school in the burbs, then she realized i'd be the poorest student and she didn't want me being scared of black people etc...:lol: nothing wrong with city schools. i'd have hated to grow up in the suburbs with nothing to do.

side note i gotta go there whenever i make it to ny.

Hmm...
ksteezy and ninjahood y yall never planned to meet before? yall should. pick up henz0 too.

that part of NY is small and the strip is usually where my social outtings have been the past couple of years, so im sure ill run into dude one day, tap tap pull

Will be tuned in. Those pics were taken like two blocks from where I live. I haven't/didnt see any action of filming or anything.

Hmm...

that part of NY is small and the strip is usually where my social outtings have been the past couple of years, so im sure ill run into dude one day, tap tap pull

This will be epic, you two can't do a traditional hand shake or dap. Need to do the Dragon Ball Z fusion pose.

View media item 161401

i aint gonna bash something that aint out yet, but from just da trailer, if i dont hear faint perpetual bachata playing in da background then it aint

official tissue.

with that said, i been told ya my hood is spot, ya been sleepin.
laugh.gif

The whole time I was like "Where's the bachata? This ain't real..."

But I do know one of the girls in the cast through friends, so ...
laugh.gif

Not gonna be watching this.

yoo while on topic, went out last week and ended up in Hashi....that little joint be popppppppin for anyone looking for a spot to chill in....them 60$ fishbowls good enough to put you on your *** for at least 24 hours.

Spent alot of my life in the Heights. Looking forward to seeing this. Fairview Ave. Hello.

that cast looks lame as hell

shoulda did better with that casting call. and how nh not on this? he obviously mustve missed the casting call.

I know about 75% of the cast but if theres not no ninjahood ,snotty 50 inch ***** bachata playing in the back patelitos rice and beans I cant rock with this horse ****.

This looks likes is going to be some soho hipster question mark exclamation point named restaurant 400 dollar a plate type ****.

Heard me and JoseBronx are taking over da heightz for NT cameos.. Picking up Ninjahood on the way... Traigo la Hookah y la Mamajuana

Back
Top Bottom