Somewhere in NYC Ninja and Steezy are turning over... in their awful looking couches.....

Oh ok I just thought it was all steep tech, bubble vest, grand wizard champion hoodies (da $70 joints), and fitteds.

HEELLLLLLL NAH....lmao

you'll find more people in the bx dressed like Ninja than you would in the heights.....imo...

the heights is filled with dominicans and dominicans for the most part dress very fitted..

If I don't see no haze r dour this is scripted. I better see some nemos and mamis going to high bridge since this was taped in the summer. I wanna see some Dyckman b-ball games and some parties at la marina.

im gonna go ahead and say this show was filmed in a 10 block radious, composed of the strip in Inwood. :lol:

prepare to see the heightz historical landmarks of the past 2 years

Nail Lounge
La Marina
Fort Tyron
The colorful twin projects
Mamajuana
Audobon, simply because they have to explain where dude got his rapper name from :lol:

Clearly someone at MTV was doing some online research and noticed this outrageous spike in discussion among males, 18-34, a key demographic, and figured there must be millions out there talking about the Heights. 

Little did they know it was mostly ninjahood

either way im tuned in for the familiar faces and the lulz...

dont be surprised if our very own Diego makes a cameo...just hope he rockin the NT tee.

:nerd:

Clearly someone at MTV was doing some online research and noticed this outrageous spike in discussion among males, 18-34, a key demographic, and figured there must be millions out there talking about the Heights. 

werd once again, NT is owed.....im mad Ninja was at one of the tapings and didnt jump in.....i mean he has "DA HEIGHTZ" tattooed on his arm for God sakes!

werd once again, NT is owed.....im mad Ninja was at one of the tapings and didnt jump in.....i mean he has "DA HEIGHTZ" tattooed on his arm for God sakes!

Have you and ninjahood met in real life? srs question.

Show looks horrible....so horrible that I couldn't even finish half way through the trailer.

tune in to the show, im sure there will be lots of eye candy at the very least, this past summer girls in the heights were infatuated with tops that looked like sports bras and the skimpiest of bottoms or tightest of jeans and 8 inch heels....ya wont be dissapointed :lol:

this is crazy because we finally get to see this wonderful world he speaks about.  Atlantis will be televised

:lol: :lol:

i think my bro-in-law was at that party too....lol...it was in a park?

my bro-in-law knows every freakin body in the heights, not even kidding you, he used to work for Alianza, so imagine we be in a resort in DR and homie runs into someone there, we in Boston, he runs into another dominican there, the most comical thing in the world....son should have gotten a spot on that show...lol
bingo.

Da way Da NinjaHood talks about Da Heights I didn't think there was hipsters leaving there
grin.gif
you cant really seperate people from wash heightz from any other NYers till they open their mouth, that Wash Heightz accent is serious.
Oh ok I just thought it was all steep tech, bubble vest, grand wizard champion hoodies (da $70 joints), and fitteds.
there's da dominicans that fit that bill (me and da OGs)

then you got da hick dominicans straight off da boat

then you got da ones who got that hipster swag.

then you got da trinitario gang members

add a couple of instagram smuttz, club promoters, a dab of mexicans working about, and da abchuela con dulce, mori soñando, nutcrackers,

finding nemos, aventura blastin, and thats my hood.

Da way Da NinjaHood talks about Da Heights I didn't think there was hipsters leaving there
grin.gif
you cant really seperate people from wash heightz from any other NYers till they open their mouth, that Wash Heightz accent is serious.
dominicans in da heightz dress wit a certain nuance that you can catch immediately if you chill here long enough, but

thats how all NYC hoods used to be, you used to be able to tell where were cats from just by da kicks on their feet and da jeans

they rocked, and da way they wore they fitteds.

da fitted rule still applies today, only BX cats and certain harlem cats do da MEAN curve on they fitteds

there's da dominicans that fit that bill (me and da OGs)

then you got da hick dominicans straight off da boat

then you got da ones who got that hipster swag.

then you got da trinitario gang members

add a couple of instagram smuttz, club promoters, a dab of mexicans working about, and da abchuela con dulce, mori soñando, nutcrackers,

finding nemos, aventura blastin, and thats my hood.

Yeah da heights is a huge melting pot of Dominicans, can't eem argue like is not the most entertaining hood in NY, but not the place is like to settle in with my family....but to have a good time, if encourage EVERYONE to take a trip to uptown....the strip had become something serious, specially after la marina was redone.

i dont see any problems wit kids growing up in my hood, there's a TON of parks, TONS of stores, TONS of food, and TONS of schools.

i dont see any problems wit kids growing up in my hood, there's a TON of parks, TONS of stores, TONS of food, and TONS of schools.

The single most important deciding factor for me to choose a place to raise my kids is the school system, if I'm gonna stay in NY and raise my family here, I'll stick to Westchester and Upstate.

I want to give my kids that suburbs lifestyle, not the kind of childhood I had....not that it was bad, but if I can I will do my best to offer better...na mean?

Man, forget all this hood enlightenment.
Post pics of the birds. Where da new Kellz's at? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom