Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

why do you guys continue quoting that dude?

really sad situation here though. obviously its a hypothetical so i mean no offense when i say this...but if a sensitive person were to be given all the facts behind this...and forced to bet everything they owned on it...there's no way in hell they're going buy that wrestling mat story.

how has this story gotten zero national media attention?

Last edited:

Now lets see if the GBI even presses the charges on the local sheriff for breaking the law.   

http://www.wtxl.com/news/local/upda...cle_5f7def5e-5c17-11e2-8666-0019bb30f31a.html
LOWNDES COUNTY, Ga. (WTXL)--The following has been released by Sheriff Chris Prine;
An autopsy was completed by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Medical Examiner’s Office today. During that exam, no indications of injury that would have caused the death of Kendrick Johnson were found. Additional testing will be completed in the near future in an attempt to determine the exact cause of death.

why would the GBI press charges when they are the one's who performed the autopsy?!?!?!

The sherriffs department is in charge of the investigation because they are the police department.....the sheriff's department does not do autopsies.... the the GBI has been a part of the investigation since day one... the state coroner > local coroner

So in essense, the sheriffs department treated it as a murder case, went to the larger more reputable medical office for the autopsy....and you still think he is hiding something?

once again....................THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT DOES NOT DO AUTOPSIES......the state medical examiner did...

Last edited:
THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT DOES NOT DO AUTOPSIES......the state medical examiner did...

How is it that the sheriffs office was able to determine the cause of death and rule out foul play BEFORE the GBI did the autopsy? It would seem to me one would need to have determined heart failure or stroke or hemorrhaging to conclude he died from being upside down.

How do you see the condition of the body, yet one day later you have concluded the cause of death as well as the scenario in which it happened without conducting an autopsy? How is this information ascertained before the GBI did the autopsy?

All JChambers is trying to say (and I'm glad he's going to such lengths, because I'd love to, but it's a ton of typing, rather than vocal discussion) is...

THERE IS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OUTSIDE OF PURE SPECULATION THAT THIS BOY WAS MURDERED.

Does it appear that there are inconsistencies in the investigation of the death? ABSOLUTELY.

Do people, including myself, have questions about what's being reported. YES.

BUT YOU CANNOT SAY "HE WAS DEFINITELY MURDERED!" OR "THIS IS RACIALLY CHARGED!" UNLESS YOU WERE EITHER

1) THERE, INVOLVED WITH THE CRIME

2) HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM

OTHERWISE, YOU ARE JUST SPECULATING, ASSUMING, ETC.

THAT'S ALL WE'RE TRYING TO SAY.

This is all I'm saying. I also am leaning in the direction that he was murdered, due to all of the inconsistencies. That race card gets pulled so fast on here it'll make your head spin. If someone can jump to a racial conclusion over that article, how can I take them serious when discussing other perceived racial injustices? I don't care if you all agree with me, I'm not gonna' automatically go with what is politically correct just to satisfy anybody on here. I judge people by their merits, not by their race.

why would the GBI press charges when they are the one's who performed the autopsy?!?!?!

The sherriffs department is in charge of the investigation because they are the police department.....the sheriff's department does not do autopsies.... the the GBI has been a part of the investigation since day one... the state coroner > local coroner

So in essense, the sheriffs department treated it as a murder case, went to the larger more reputable medical office for the autopsy....and you still think he is hiding something?

once again....................THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT DOES NOT DO AUTOPSIES......the state medical examiner did...
If the GBI confirmed that it was death by being upside down for to long then why hasn't the family gotten any answers and it's been over 90 days?   JChambers already agreed with me and said the only way we will truly know what happened is if the FBI gets involved.      If the autopsy is already complete then why are we still waiting for answers?   Why is the community still upset as to what happened?  GBI just released an initial assessment just like the sheriff did.   If the autopsy was complete we wouldn't be waiting for answers still
mean.gif

If the GBI confirmed that it was death by being upside down for to long then why hasn't the family gotten any answers and it's been over 90 days?   JChambers already agreed with me and said the only way we will truly know what happened is if the FBI gets involved.      If the autopsy is already complete then why are we still waiting for answers?   Why is the community still upset as to what happened?  GBI just released an initial assessment just like the sheriff did.   If the autopsy was complete we wouldn't be waiting for answers still :smh:

What answers? the GBI did the autopsy, sheriffs department made the public statement... accidental death.
Answers about what?
The sheriffs department didn't rule anything, the GBI decided cause of death...

if you wouldn't trust the state medical office, what good would a federal agency do to ease your paranoia?

Last edited:
THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT DOES NOT DO AUTOPSIES......the state medical examiner did...

How is it that the sheriffs office was able to determine the cause of death and rule out foul play BEFORE the GBI did the autopsy? It would seem to me one would need to have determined heart failure or stroke or hemorrhaging to conclude he died from being upside down.

How do you see the condition of the body, yet one day later you have concluded the cause of death as well as the scenario in which it happened without conducting an autopsy? How is this information ascertained before the GBI did the autopsy?

show me the evidence of the sheriff's office ruling out foul play before an autopsy?
please.... and do not link me to a blog site

What answers? the GBI did the autopsy, sheriffs department made the public statement... accidental death.
Answers about what?
The sheriffs department didn't rule anything, the GBI decided cause of death...

if you wouldn't trust the state medical office, what good would a federal agency do to ease your paranoia?
Wrong the GBI never finished their autopsy. lol They made an initial statement saying they don't think his death was caused by a stuggle but they are continuing there investigation to find the cause of death.    The Sheriff is the one who made the ruling first that it was accidental before they even sent his body to the GBI.  That's where all the issues get raised about his death in that community but I forgot you know more then the African American community in that city.  smh   If the entire African American community of that  city feels like something is funny about the case I'll believe them over you who probably has never stepped a foot in that town.
laugh.gif

show me the evidence of the sheriff's office ruling out foul play before an autopsy?
 I'm not gonna continue to repost links to news articles  every other comment. 
mean.gif
  Go back and read the thread.  The sheriff ruled his death accidental before he even called the coroner.  The coroner released a statement about this. 

Last edited:

I'm not gonna continue to repost links to news articles  every other comment.  :smh:   Go back and read the thread.  The sheriff ruled his death accidental before he even called the coroner.  The coroner released a statement about this. 

local News station says otherwise.
http://www.wtxl.com/news/local/upda...cle_5f7def5e-5c17-11e2-8666-0019bb30f31a.html

(Dated January 11th 6:40pm)
Despite launching the investigating as a "possible homicide", a joint statement released by Lowndes County School Superintendent Wes Taylor and Sheriff Chris Prine says "Although the exact cause of death is yet to be determined, as of this stage of the investigation, nothing has been discovered to indicate foul play was involved, according to Sheriff Prine. An autopsy will be conducted on Monday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation medical examiner’s office to attempt to determine an exact cause of death.

(Dated january 14th 6:05pm)
The following has been released by Sheriff Chris Prine;
An autopsy was completed by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Medical Examiner’s Office today. During that exam, no indications of injury that would have caused the death of Kendrick Johnson were found. Additional testing will be completed in the near future in an attempt to determine the exact cause of death.

You are wrong....the sheriff didnt "rule" anything....the sheriffs office cannot perform autopsies or give cause of death like I said... They merely updated the public on the progress of the investigation.....

They merely updated the public on the progress of the investigation.....

oh... you mean the public that wants "answers"...but gets mad at the sheriff for updating them before the investigation is finished.... ironic

Last edited:
So the sheriff didn't call the coroner, but instead notified the GBI to perform an autopsy. The GBI found on January 14 that: "During that exam, no indications of injury that would have caused the death of Kendrick Johnson were found." But wait, his face obviously proves that he was murdered. Anyone who saw that picture can see that. >D Anyone who thinks otherwise is either biased, an idiot, or a racist lunatic. >D So this means that the GBI and the sheriff's office are involved in the conspiracy,because numerous members of both organizations have seen the body and that picture. But it gets deeper. This pic has been on the news and the internet. The coroner of that town has to have seen it. Numerous medical professionals and forensics experts have seen it. Yet not one medical expert has mentioned this. It is obvious to everyone in that town, everyone here knows it to be fact, the entire "African American community" of that small town is convinced of it. This means that there is a nationwide conspiracy amongst medical professionals to cover up the murder of this young man, which can be easily proven by the state of his face after death. Maybe this conspiracy is so deep, that they will actually change medical textbooks that describe the results of this type of death, so that the pic will no longer be proof of his murder. :nerd:

Waiting for some Red Herring or Straw Man arguments, or questions that I have already answered in numerous previous posts. Yes I stand by my statements, lotta' people jumped to conclusions in here, I am not one of them.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone getting stressed out in here. Just wait and see how it all pans out... no need for theories and overanalyzing.

local News station says otherwise.

(Dated January 11th 6:40pm)
(Dated january 14th 6:05pm)
You are wrong....the sheriff didnt "rule" anything....the sheriffs office cannot perform autopsies or give cause of death like I said... They merely updated the public on the progress of the investigation.....

oh... you mean the public that wants "answers"...but gets mad at the sheriff for updating them before the investigation is finished.... ironic
So the sheriff didn't call the coroner, but instead notified the GBI to perform an autopsy. The GBI found on January 14 that: "During that exam, no indications of injury that would have caused the death of Kendrick Johnson were found." But wait, his face obviously proves that he was murdered. Anyone who saw that picture can see that.
grin.gif
Anyone who thinks otherwise is either biased, an idiot, or a racist lunatic.
grin.gif
So this means that the GBI and the sheriff's office are involved in the conspiracy,because numerous members of both organizations have seen the body and that picture. But it gets deeper. This pic has been on the news and the internet. The coroner of that town has to have seen it. Numerous medical professionals and forensics experts have seen it. Yet not one medical expert has mentioned this. It is obvious to everyone in that town, everyone here knows it to be fact, the entire "African American community" of that small town is convinced of it. This means that there is a nationwide conspiracy amongst medical professionals to cover up the murder of this young man, which can be easily proven by the state of his face after death. Maybe this conspiracy is so deep, that they will actually change medical textbooks that describe the results of this type of death, so that the pic will no longer be proof of his murder.
nerd.gif

Waiting for some Red Herring or Straw Man arguments, or questions that I have already answered in numerous previous posts. Yes I stand by my statements, lotta' people jumped to conclusions in here, I am not one of them.
Both of you can believe what you want.  I have my opinion and you have yours.  lol JChambers even you stating in a previous comment that if the FBI didn't step it the family would never find out if it was a cover up or not.     Let the FBI take the case and see what they have to say about it.   Also the GBI hasn't said what the  cause of death was.  All they are saying is that their is no signs of struggle.  They are still investigating the actual cause of death.   The reason for conspiracy is from the fact that it has happened numerous times already throughout our countries past due to racism so the question will always get raised unfortunately when it comes to African Americans dying mysteriously.

Now if that news agency that was reporting bruising and lacerations on Kendrick's body  is found lying about that they better lose all creditability.  Lying about something like that could start race riots for no reason.   

Now if that news agency that was reporting bruising and lacerations on Kendrick's body  is found lying about that they better lose all creditability.  Lying about something like that could start race riots for no reason.   

which news agency reported that?

not blog site..... news agency right? Which one?

There is footage of Kendrick in the gym but only school officials and police have seen the footage why can't his parents view it?

There is footage of Kendrick in the gym but only school officials and police have seen the footage why can't his parents view it?

This is one of the reasons that I said that something doesn't sound right, but you haven't provided any valid source for what you just stated. Everything that I have read so far, that points to a coverup or murder, is all based on small town rumors from comments pages and Facebook. I am the last person to defend the police on here, but you all have to show some valid sources. This all sounds like a bunch of unfounded speculation and accusations, the same type of thing that led to the Salem witch trials.

Last edited:
"As appalling as the image of Kendrick’s post-mortem face may be, it’s up to the GBI’s medical experts to determine if the lacerations and bruising were the result of positional asphyxiation and elapsed time, or if it was the result of foul play."

Two things are weird to me, the fact that the coroner wasn't notified, and the way that he supposedly died. I have a feeling that the GBI would have ultimately been responsible for the investigation anyways though, and I don't know how those mats look in real life. Stranger things have happened. The news coverage of this has been terrible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom