Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

Like someone said...

That's the uncomfortable, I'm trying to make this situation end laugh. They aren't trying to get their *** whipped.

at first i'm like, Ape being a **** .... but then after watching videos like this..... i'm like.... well... you know, he may have a point 

Yeah after watching this vid I did a full 180 I support this dude beating on these little herbs. Who bread these losers? That one kid beasting over a tee and didn't even know who the dude on the tee was :x

If he was down south I can guarantee that he would've been shot by now. Too many people carry down here....he think he picking an easy target and would be bleeding out

Do we want the punishment to fit the crime or nah?

Dudes is mad quick to talk bout bustin guns.
Aren't we trying to be better than this?

at first i'm like, Ape being a **** .... but then after watching videos like this..... i'm like.... well... you know, he may have a point 

Racks out here living his life. He ain't saying nothing wrong. He's throwing up his middle finger at those who put down people who stand outside all night for a t-shirt. He was speaking up for the 80% of kids in line who've probably been teased their whole life, or are socially inept, and are just trying to dress cool. That fat kid Boris said he was there just to hang out. That's probably his only social outlet. He was one of the kids getting his hat knocked off. You gonna bully some kids like that my dude?

Let's be real, the majority of people into fashion do it for validation. Especially all that streetwear ****. But let them cook. It's no reason for this bully to humiliate them on camera.

So if that bully comes around the block yelling **** Supreme, and everyone already knows he's making videos punking kids wearing Supreme, then Racks can't step up to him and tell him to **** off? Y'all are laughing at kids getting their hats knocked off their heads, laughing at them if they were to run away from the bully, AND then you laugh at Racks and say he deserved it because he went out swinging knowing it was gonna be an L? He went out like a G going after the cameraman. That's that grimey ****. I can't beat you so I'm gonna cheap shot your co-signer. Didn't look like he hit him clean but oh well lol. Saluted.

Racks out here living his life. He ain't saying nothing wrong. He's throwing up his middle finger at those who put down people who stand outside all night for a t-shirt. He was speaking up for the 80% of kids in line who've probably been teased their whole life, or are socially inept, and are just trying to dress cool. That fat kid Boris said he was there just to hang out. That's probably his only social outlet. He was one of the kids getting his hat knocked off. You gonna bully some kids like that my dude?

Let's be real, the majority of people into fashion do it for validation. Especially all that streetwear ****. But let them cook. It's no reason for this bully to humiliate them on camera.

So if that bully comes around the block yelling **** Supreme, and everyone already knows he's making videos punking kids wearing Supreme, then Racks can't step up to him and tell him to **** off? Y'all are laughing at kids getting their hats knocked off their heads, laughing at them if they were to run away from the bully, AND then you laugh at Racks and say he deserved it because he went out swinging knowing it was gonna be an L? He went out like a G going after the cameraman. That's that grimey ****. I can't beat you so I'm gonna cheap shot your co-signer. Didn't look like he hit him clean but oh well lol. Saluted.

im almost certain you didnt watch the video, because NOTHING you said had anything to do with the video...

"**** Supreme" is validated by the pack of nerds in line who have no ******* idea whos face is on the tee theyre standing in that long *** line all night for... its validated by the resellers out there acting like tony montana of the hypebeast world...

Racks deserved to get washed for being THAT guy, on camera talking about his condo and "******* yo *****".. couldnt get on camera and be normal...had to be mr. cool

Like someone said...

That's the uncomfortable, I'm trying to make this situation end laugh. They aren't trying to get their *** whipped.
Exactly what it is. Dudes were scared as hell just giving him the laughs he looking for praying he walks away after. I've seen lame dudes get roasted and Crack up about the jokes about themselves just so the bully can leave. He knows who to do that **** to tho, of they don't wanna stand up for themselves then that's on them.

Wouldn't happen to me so I don't have to worry about it ...And dudes are laughing in the videos so it's looks they think it's jokes ... Put your cape away

K. My bad tough guy. Not like you're caping for ape or anything by downgrading it to jokes. :rolleyes

Like someone said...

^ Exactly

Last edited:
he should run up at SUPLA when Spoety is there.

im almost certain you didnt watch the video, because NOTHING you said had anything to do with the video...

"**** Supreme" is validated by the pack of nerds in line who have no ******* idea whos face is on the tee theyre standing in that long *** line all night for... its validated by the resellers out there acting like tony montana of the hypebeast world...

Racks deserved to get washed for being THAT guy, on camera talking about his condo and "******* yo *****".. couldnt get on camera and be normal...had to be mr. cool

Dude, everyone flosses on camera. Literally every rapper that has ever existed should get beat down because they flossed on camera? Bragging about your condo and bagging someone else's chick is just for show. Why would that bother anyone? I'd probably have to stop listening to rap music.

We're not talking about robberies here. This guy is intimidating people just for entertainment. It's a waste of time.

But anyway, the main point is that you don't really have many options when it comes to bullies. I'm just pointing out how NT laughs at everyone no matter what they do. There was no other honorable way for Racks to deal with that guy. It's unfair to say he deserved it or he had it coming because we shouldn't have to live in a world where we get physically intimidated over our clothing brand of choice. Your point would only make sense if Racks got robbed for his jewels because he ran his mouth about them.

Let's be honest though....

Cat's wasn't walkin around doin this lame **** for IG likes back in the 90's.

Wasn't no internet back then, but still.

they was doing **** like this outta boredom or cuz their stomachs were growling back then, which arguably was worst :lol:

Do we want the punishment to fit the crime or nah?

Dudes is mad quick to talk bout bustin guns.
Aren't we trying to be better than this?
so why does the victim have to try and be better when there is a half ******ed dude running around putting hands on people and beating his chest?

why do WE have to be better?  

all im saying is dude deserves whatever happens to him...even if its a bullet in his chest.  he knows the possible consequences of his actions.

Last edited:
theyre an annoying group of people for sure

some of yall sound like the type to get ya *** whooped and you scared

i doubt dude is gonna "try the wrong one" because nobody who wears supreme is remotely the wrong one to try, which is why this works

Back
Top Bottom