Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

Would be funnier if he was rocking USPA & running up on Ralph Luaren cats. Then again, he would be in for a rude awakening.....

if you're in the hood and u make fun of a cats USPA he's gonna shoot you with his revolver or stab u with a steak knife then stomp u with his euro hikers

Kodak Black wears USPA?

What does "Thupreme" even mean / stand for ? Idgi
lol are you therious?
roll.gif

Last edited:
Gotta love the "this is hilarious" cats. If he came up to you and did this you wouldn't be laughing. I'm all for having fun and not being too serious, but there's no reason anyone would find it funny if someone did this to them. The dudes in the video laughing are just playing themselves. Deep down, they don't really find it funny. And like I said, there's no reason to take everything too serious in life, but to stand there and giggle when dude is doing this is just lame Imo. I'm not saying they should try to throw hands, but at least try to walk away and ignore him and try to avoid confrontation like an adult.

Last edited:
so Supreme letting this dude come around threatening it's workers and customers? 

NY sure has fallen off... 

So a dude deserves to get shot over throwing hats on the ground and kicking backpacks?
yes. 

if he does this to a person and that person has a gun. then yes he does. 

Last edited:
Gotta love the "this is hilarious" cats. If he came up to you and did this you wouldn't be laughing. I'm all for having fun and not being too serious, but there's no reason anyone would find it funny if someone did this to them. The dudes in the video laughing are just playing themselves. Deep down, they don't really find it funny. And like I said, there's no reason to take everything too serious in life, but to stand there and giggle when dude is doing this is just lame Imo. I'm not saying they should try to throw hands, but at least try to walk away and ignore him and try to avoid confrontation like an adult.

The dudes in the video laughing are laughing that scared "I hope he doesn't beat me up" laugh. It's a way of deflecting the tension of a swole *** ***** having you yoked up.

In their hearts, those dudes are scared as hell

Last edited:
So a dude deserves to get shot over throwing hats on the ground and kicking backpacks?
Not saying I hope he gets shot or whatever but this dude going around slapping people and cherry picking frail dudes to disrespect and bully I really wouldn't have any sympathy for homie if he did get shot.

He 100% putting himself in unnescessary dumb *** situations.

s4dTtBy.jpg

10471559-Puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge-Stock-Photo.jpg

9967601-Young-man-shrugs-and-raises-his-arms-helplessly-isolated-on-white--Stock-Photo.jpg

at first i'm like, Ape being a **** .... but then after watching videos like this..... i'm like.... well... you know, he may have a point 

That's why NYC has the gun laws that it has.

That blonde hair dude might have gotten rocked but he confronted him like a man and that should be respected.

This is clearly a joke besides washing homie with the blonde dreads .....But of course The frail boys on NT are taking it personal

That's why NYC has the gun laws that it has.

That blonde hair dude might have gotten rocked but he confronted him like a man and that should be respected.

Exactly. That Racks dude is definitely lame as hell, but I respect homie for stepping up.
You win some, you lose some.
Y'all crazy as hell if you think I'm taking someone throwing my **** on the ground as a joke.
FOH. He knows who to play that Debo **** with though.

This is clearly a joke besides washing homie with the blonde dreads .....But of course The frail boys on NT are taking it personal

So if dude got all up in your face throwing your expensive (overpriced) items on the ground and started talking ish. You would take it as a joke ?

What would he do if someone was rocking Supreme and Bape at the same time????

So if dude got all up in your face throwing your expensive (overpriced) items on the ground and started talking ish. You would take it as a joke ?
Wouldn't happen to me so I don't have to worry about it ...And dudes are laughing in the videos so it's looks they think it's jokes ... Put your cape away

Back
Top Bottom