Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

No, never had an idea people camped out for cheap *** HM, that is even more insane. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
reseller money bruh, you can't buy the real versace but at least you can afford their poor man version collaboration with H&M
laugh.gif

Jj,

You overestimate the threads that I frequent on this website.

I legit didn't know people waited in line for CLOTHES. And telling me what soccer Moms do isn't a good reference point for ME. I don't know what they do, nor do I personally know anyone that does that.

It is all about perception. I don't SEE that happening, that is why it is wild for me.

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

Maybe I live under a rock then. I just don't associate with folks that do it, I don't go in clothes threads on NT. I don't go to malls early enough to see it happening. I don't have to go around HM. I don't club or do things, "cool" people do. But like I said, yall don't understand perception

I can understand why it seems like I am lying. Posting on a shoe board and all.

I don't do any of that either bro :lol:

Neither does my grandma, and she knows that people line up for clothes/shoes :lol:

You wylin, but its all good.

*posts on sneaker website for 15 years*

"People stand in what for what now?! Whoa"

It's entirely possible if you don't go in general and in this thread.

Plus Supreme is only a local store for New York and Cali.

I only acknowledge some of these stores because of their collabos. Like PSNY. I would never step foot in the store.

I don't do any of that either bro :lol:

Neither does my grandma, and she knows that people line up for clothes/shoes :lol:

You wylin, but its all good.
Heads,

I know people line up for SHOES.

Stop trying tk stretch it. I clearly said I didn't know people lined up for CLOTHES

Someone let me borrow a supreme hat and I'll go walking through the streets of NY :lol:

Srsly this dude needs a whooping

It's entirely possible if you don't go in general and in this thread.

Plus Supreme is only a local store for New York and Cali.

I disagree.

We have had the internet for 20 years or so.

Local stores aint really local no more.

I've never stepped foot in a Supreme store, but I know that cats line up crazy for their stuff.

Like I said, you have to be living under a rock to not know that people line up for clothes.

Especially in 2016.

I disagree.

We have had the internet for 20 years or so.

Local stores aint really local no more.

I've never stepped foot in a Supreme store, but I know that cats line up crazy for their stuff.

Like I said, you have to be living under a rock to not know that people line up for clothes.

Especially in 2016.

If you aren't interested in the clothing, how would you know or care?

The only reason I know is from the documentary and complex youtube clips.

Some of us don't spend our time worrying about hypebeast brands and how people purchase them. Dudes have lives.

I'm not interested in supreme clothing.

I have a life.

I know that people line up for clothes.

Worrying about people lining up for brands and knowing people line up for brands are two different things.

Maybe I live under a rock then. I just don't associate with folks that do it, I don't go in clothes threads on NT. I don't go to malls early enough to see it happening. I don't have to go around HM. I don't club or do things, "cool" people do. But like I said, yall don't understand perception

I can understand why it seems like I am lying. Posting on a shoe board and all.

View media item 2098370
KCb8Jvg.gif

I'm not interested in supreme clothing.

I have a life.

I know that people line up for clothes.

Worrying about people lining up for brands and knowing people line up for brands are two different things.
But if I haven't seen the documentaries.

If I don't know anyone that does it.

If I don't look in threads on a shoe forum that talks about it.

Why is it so hard to fathom that I wasn't aware of it?

Why does that mean, "I live under a rock" because I am not aware of something in a sector of life that doesn't interest me nor is exactly mainstream?

Right, a few days ago. You just said you don't go in clothes threads on NT a few hours ago :lol:

Right, a few days ago. You just said you don't go in clothes threads on NT a few hours ago
laugh.gif
Well I don't.

If someone sees hype about a Star Wars movie and wonders what it is about, and they happen to look at a brief clip of one, they can still say, "I don't watch Star Wars Movies."

I clicked the thread AFTER I heard what happened, to see what folks were talking about in there.

I am not in a daily/weekly/monthy/yearly discussion about clothes in those threads.

Nice try man

People line up for EVERYTHING. Yall dudes really believe DC when he says he didn't know people camped out/line up for clothes? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom