someone defend their loyalty to weak teams? Vol. warriors

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You gotta stick by your team especially if its your home team. I cant stand people who root against their home team. I can see liking other players and teams but to actively go to your hometown teams game and root for the Lakers, Cowboys ,Yankees or any other "winning" team is just despicable
mad.gif
How are the Cowboys a winning team? Cowboys are like the Red Sox they are hated because they are promoted by the Media/ESPN.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

To be fair, when Jason Williams came to the Kings and they played slightly above average, but exciting basketball it made me a fan of the Kings.....

fair enough but i assume you dont look back on those years like it was some glorious era.
laugh.gif
compared to the state of the Kings right now I do
laugh.gif
and it was the mark of something big, ya know? When J-Will got here with Webb, Peja, Vlade it was just exciting. They literally played an exciting brand of basketball while being fairly competitive (not so much in the playoffs). And then when we started getting sick of J-Will and traded him for Bibby, it was for me personally, a short era of glory as a fan
ohwell.gif

3a104954-90b9-4b85-bf8a-7a36975f1f9a.jpg

What you know about the bad state of the Kings? I grew up thinking this guy was good. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

To be fair, when Jason Williams came to the Kings and they played slightly above average, but exciting basketball it made me a fan of the Kings.....

fair enough but i assume you dont look back on those years like it was some glorious era.
laugh.gif
compared to the state of the Kings right now I do
laugh.gif
and it was the mark of something big, ya know? When J-Will got here with Webb, Peja, Vlade it was just exciting. They literally played an exciting brand of basketball while being fairly competitive (not so much in the playoffs). And then when we started getting sick of J-Will and traded him for Bibby, it was for me personally, a short era of glory as a fan
ohwell.gif

3a104954-90b9-4b85-bf8a-7a36975f1f9a.jpg

What you know about the bad state of the Kings? I grew up thinking this guy was good. 
laugh.gif

i think i have like the biggest collection of chris webber cards ever. i know i collected every single card in his first 3 years...

but dude with the op card up there. you have no idea what bad was unless you watched the duane causwell era...

i think i have like the biggest collection of chris webber cards ever. i know i collected every single card in his first 3 years...

but dude with the op card up there. you have no idea what bad was unless you watched the duane causwell era...

pete !%%*#$% chillcut.... smh jim les... jim less looked like a white jwill. the l train lionel simmons...

wayman tisdale was the man. but he was stuck in a hell hole.

my god andyou always had the kings announcers pumping up the next piece of trash collected in the draft to join the team... those were some horrific basketball teams.

thank god mitch richmond finally got a ring in LA

pete !%%*#$% chillcut.... smh jim les... jim less looked like a white jwill. the l train lionel simmons...

wayman tisdale was the man. but he was stuck in a hell hole.

my god andyou always had the kings announcers pumping up the next piece of trash collected in the draft to join the team... those were some horrific basketball teams.

thank god mitch richmond finally got a ring in LA

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

You gotta stick by your team especially if its your home team. I cant stand people who root against their home team. I can see liking other players and teams but to actively go to your hometown teams game and root for the Lakers, Cowboys ,Yankees or any other "winning" team is just despicable
mad.gif
How are the Cowboys a winning team? Cowboys are like the Red Sox they are hated because they are promoted by the Media/ESPN.

I think for most of the NT generation, the 90's was the first decade of rememberance. Therefore, I know tons of my friends who are 49ers and Cowboys fans just because they were the dominant teams of the 90's.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

mad.gif

I think for most of the NT generation, the 90's was the first decade of rememberance. Therefore, I know tons of my friends who are 49ers and Cowboys fans just because they were the dominant teams of the 90's.

--I'm still loyal to the weak 2010/2011 LA Lakers cuz I been loyal to the Lakers since the early 80's.
--If I can endure the 90's I can endure the upcoming Bron era.

--I'm still loyal to the weak 2010/2011 LA Lakers cuz I been loyal to the Lakers since the early 80's.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

love how Lakers fans are acting like losing one year IN THE PLAYOFFS is such a big deal. It's not like you lost 60 games for five years in a row or something like that.

Shut up. It's weak teams. your team is not weak.

love how Lakers fans are acting like losing one year IN THE PLAYOFFS is such a big deal. It's not like you lost 60 games for five years in a row or something like that.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

--I know. I posted earlier in the thread that only my Chargers are weak.
--This post was meant to be sarcastic. Not a jab at loyal fans of "weak" teams. Apologies my dude.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

--I know. I posted earlier in the thread that only my Chargers are weak.
--This post was meant to be sarcastic. Not a jab at loyal fans of "weak" teams. Apologies my dude.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

love how Lakers fans are acting like losing one year IN THE PLAYOFFS is such a big deal.
ask the haters that same question please
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

love how Lakers fans are acting like losing one year IN THE PLAYOFFS is such a big deal.
ask the haters that same question please
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom