someone defend their loyalty to weak teams? Vol. warriors

Except for the KG era, The Wolves are probably one of, if not the worst franchises in the NBA.

Twins had a horrible stretch in the 90's.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

You have to stick by your teams even through the bad... Its part of being a fan. WHen they start winning its a lot more enjoyable too because you know you were there supporting through the tough times.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

You have to stick by your teams even through the bad... Its part of being a fan. WHen they start winning its a lot more enjoyable too because you know you were there supporting through the tough times.

You gotta stick by your team especially if its your home team. I cant stand people who root against their home team. I can see liking other players and teams but to actively go to your hometown teams game and root for the Lakers, Cowboys ,Yankees or any other "winning" team is just despicable
mad.gif

You gotta stick by your team especially if its your home team. I cant stand people who root against their home team. I can see liking other players and teams but to actively go to your hometown teams game and root for the Lakers, Cowboys ,Yankees or any other "winning" team is just despicable
mad.gif

if ellis ever leaves it was expected,management was a joke but atleast that overpaid bastard nelson is gone.

damn we drafted vince carter lol

if ellis ever leaves it was expected,management was a joke but atleast that overpaid bastard nelson is gone.

damn we drafted vince carter lol

Originally Posted by What up

Management isn't out to screw the fans, they just suck at what they do. Luckily, I'm not a fan of management. I'm a fan of the game of basketball and the Warriors are my home team. No matter what they do/don't do, I see no reason to root for a different team just because my team isn't winning.

Can't really explain it better than 'they're MY team."
Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Cause when they finally win it's that much sweeter.
+ You don't wanna be those fairweather/bandwagon fans that only come out when success is present.

Management isn't out to screw the fans, they just suck at what they do. Luckily, I'm not a fan of management. I'm a fan of the game of basketball and the Warriors are my home team. No matter what they do/don't do, I see no reason to root for a different team just because my team isn't winning.

Can't really explain it better than 'they're MY team."
Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Cause when they finally win it's that much sweeter.
+ You don't wanna be those fairweather/bandwagon fans that only come out when success is present.

Management isn't out to screw the fans, they just suck at what they do. Luckily, I'm not a fan of management. I'm a fan of the game of basketball and the Warriors are my home team. No matter what they do/don't do, I see no reason to root for a different team just because my team isn't winning. That's some Noble Kane type $+%*.

say what? mother $%#*%@ i was born in southern california. born a laker fan. moved to nor cal when i was a kid and fell in love with run tmc. adopted the warriors as my team. probably been a fan when you werent even born yet

dont get it twisted ol shady hater. dont get mad at me cuz you switched up to a warrior fan when the kings ship sank.

next time dont speak about grown folks. you get back handed back into reality child...

Management isn't out to screw the fans, they just suck at what they do. Luckily, I'm not a fan of management. I'm a fan of the game of basketball and the Warriors are my home team. No matter what they do/don't do, I see no reason to root for a different team just because my team isn't winning. That's some Noble Kane type $+%*.

say what? mother $%#*%@ i was born in southern california. born a laker fan. moved to nor cal when i was a kid and fell in love with run tmc. adopted the warriors as my team. probably been a fan when you werent even born yet

dont get it twisted ol shady hater. dont get mad at me cuz you switched up to a warrior fan when the kings ship sank.

next time dont speak about grown folks. you get back handed back into reality child...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wait, you're a warrior fan too?  
roll.gif

and i take back that kings fan remark. you prolly didnt even know there was a golden state warriors team until the "we believe" year....

and thats all i got to say bout that. ciao

and i take back that kings fan remark. you prolly didnt even know there was a golden state warriors team until the "we believe" year....

and thats all i got to say bout that. ciao

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

roll.gif

hell yeah! you gonna tell me you didnt love chris mullin, tim hardaway, and mitch richmond??? and it was the greatest moment ever when my favorite player of all time chris webber wore that number 4!

Originally Posted by Nash

roll.gif

hell yeah! you gonna tell me you didnt love chris mullin, tim hardaway, and mitch richmond??? and it was the greatest moment ever when my favorite player of all time chris webber wore that number 4!

How ironic,I was getting "called out" for my loyalties even though they've been the same for the past 7 seasons and some of the people calling me out also have different loyalties.

How ironic,I was getting "called out" for my loyalties even though they've been the same for the past 7 seasons and some of the people calling me out also have different loyalties.

No need to defend yourself for cheering for a bad team. Hey I'm an Astros fan. Plus other sports tend to even out the lower moments. Like the Astros might suck but the packers won it all so you can't tell me anything.
laugh.gif

No need to defend yourself for cheering for a bad team. Hey I'm an Astros fan. Plus other sports tend to even out the lower moments. Like the Astros might suck but the packers won it all so you can't tell me anything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom