someone defend their loyalty to weak teams? Vol. warriors

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by What up

Management isn't out to screw the fans, they just suck at what they do. Luckily, I'm not a fan of management. I'm a fan of the game of basketball and the Warriors are my home team. No matter what they do/don't do, I see no reason to root for a different team just because my team isn't winning. That's some Noble Kane type $+%*.

say what? mother $%#*%@ i was born in southern california. born a laker fan. moved to nor cal when i was a kid and fell in love with run tmc. adopted the warriors as my team. probably been a fan when you werent even born yet

dont get it twisted ol shady hater. dont get mad at me cuz you switched up to a warrior fan when the kings ship sank.

next time dont speak about grown folks. you get back handed back into reality child...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Management isn't out to screw the fans, they just suck at what they do. Luckily, I'm not a fan of management. I'm a fan of the game of basketball and the Warriors are my home team. No matter what they do/don't do, I see no reason to root for a different team just because my team isn't winning. That's some Noble Kane type $+%*.

say what? mother $%#*%@ i was born in southern california. born a laker fan. moved to nor cal when i was a kid and fell in love with run tmc. adopted the warriors as my team. probably been a fan when you werent even born yet

dont get it twisted ol shady hater. dont get mad at me cuz you switched up to a warrior fan when the kings ship sank.

next time dont speak about grown folks. you get back handed back into reality child...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

wait, you're a warrior fan too?  
roll.gif

hell yeah! you gonna tell me you didnt love chris mullin, tim hardaway, and mitch richmond???

those 2 years of slightly above average basketball they had really made you a fan?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

hell yeah! you gonna tell me you didnt love chris mullin, tim hardaway, and mitch richmond???

those 2 years of slightly above average basketball they had really made you a fan?
laugh.gif

But the Astros haven't been consistently terrible like the Warriors though lol.

But yea, down here it figures to be pretty bad for th forseeable future.

But the Astros haven't been consistently terrible like the Warriors though lol.

But yea, down here it figures to be pretty bad for th forseeable future.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

roll.gif
laugh.gif
To be fair, when Jason Williams came to the Kings and they played slightly above average, but exciting basketball it made me a fan of the Kings.....

roll.gif
laugh.gif
To be fair, when Jason Williams came to the Kings and they played slightly above average, but exciting basketball it made me a fan of the Kings.....

that is what made me a Kings fan aswell...
pimp.gif

good memorys

that is what made me a Kings fan aswell...
pimp.gif

good memorys

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ok..you can believe that "management isn't out to screw us" ...but what do you have to show for it?

20+ years...1 playoff appearance and 1 series won.

oracle is consistently packed...we started the playoff t-shirts.

and they don't do anything to bring pride to the fans, the city, or the players.

Who do you root for?

The NBA has crowned only  7   teams since 84', the whole league is set up.
It will most likely stay seven teams after this year too.

ok..you can believe that "management isn't out to screw us" ...but what do you have to show for it?

20+ years...1 playoff appearance and 1 series won.

oracle is consistently packed...we started the playoff t-shirts.

and they don't do anything to bring pride to the fans, the city, or the players.

Who do you root for?

The NBA has crowned only  7   teams since 84', the whole league is set up.
It will most likely stay seven teams after this year too.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

fair enough but i assume you dont look back on those years like it was some glorious era.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

fair enough but i assume you dont look back on those years like it was some glorious era.
laugh.gif

we started the playoff t-shirts.
140.jpg

biggest pic I could find but its from the 03' playoffs
Kings057.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

Once again the Warriors steal our +$!!. This is from the Kings-T'Wolves series in 04
sacramentokings.jpg

1_21.jpg

Peep game
pimp.gif

we started the playoff t-shirts.
140.jpg

biggest pic I could find but its from the 03' playoffs
Kings057.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

Once again the Warriors steal our +$!!. This is from the Kings-T'Wolves series in 04
sacramentokings.jpg

1_21.jpg

Peep game
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
compared to the state of the Kings right now I do
laugh.gif
and it was the mark of something big, ya know? When J-Will got here with Webb, Peja, Vlade it was just exciting. They literally played an exciting brand of basketball while being fairly competitive (not so much in the playoffs). And then when we started getting sick of J-Will and traded him for Bibby, it was for me personally, a short era of glory as a fan
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
compared to the state of the Kings right now I do
laugh.gif
and it was the mark of something big, ya know? When J-Will got here with Webb, Peja, Vlade it was just exciting. They literally played an exciting brand of basketball while being fairly competitive (not so much in the playoffs). And then when we started getting sick of J-Will and traded him for Bibby, it was for me personally, a short era of glory as a fan
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You gotta stick by your team especially if its your home team. I cant stand people who root against their home team. I can see liking other players and teams but to actively go to your hometown teams game and root for the Lakers, Cowboys ,Yankees or any other "winning" team is just despicable
mad.gif
How are the Cowboys a winning team? Cowboys are like the Red Sox they are hated because they are promoted by the Media/ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom