Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't listen to any new music that's played on the radio. If I'm listening to the radio, it's always on classic rock or music from the 70's-90's but otherwise I'm usually listening to my own music on my flash drive.

After reading a couple pages in this thread and going through sort of my own self realization about things, and coming across alot of alternative information, it feels great to have a medium to discuss all kinds of theories and views no matter how out there they sound and not be looked at as some sort of nut.

Deep thinkers for the most part are quiet...would you agree? 
I'd say so, it's along the lines that the more you know, you realize how much you don't know. Rather then try and elaborate on something for the sake of impressing someone with your knowledge, you just keep it to yourself and "think deeply" about it. At least that's why i usually don't say a lot.

I'd say so, it's along the lines that the more you know, you realize how much you don't know. Rather then try and elaborate on something for the sake of impressing someone with your knowledge, you just keep it to yourself and "think deeply" about it. At least that's why i usually don't say a lot.
Same, don't talk too much. 

Yup, I don't say much to anyone either. I rather think and open my mind instead of having meaningless conversation. If I feel as though I can't hold an intelligent conversation with you then why do we need to talk.

Especially when trying to share what I may have leaned/experienced/researched to another and the look on their face is the one of someone who could careless. If its not on the news, or about some celebrity they don't want to hear it.

Thats why I love the girl I'm with now. I can share these things with her and she will actually listen, be interested, and even school me on topics from a different perspective that I may not have thought about. Nothing like talking for hours about the great mysteries, conspiracies, problems, basically any and everything beneficial to the mind with another person as open as you are.

While the journey is one we must carry out alone, its always good to have intelligent conversation about whats really going on around us. I always say you can never know enough, so everyday I try and learn.

Last edited:
One thing that is really bothering me is the movie and music industries. 

Some songs that I can't stand. Also, people don't ever notice about them.

Icona Pop- I Love It... Sends me a negative message. For example, taken straight from the lyrics 

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.

I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.

I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

Another song is by Kesha 

Looking for some trouble tonight

Take my hand, I'll show you the wild, side

Like it's the last night of our lives

We'll keep dancing till we die

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh what a shame that you came here with someone

So while you're here in my arms,

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

We're gonna die young