Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
^care to elaborate on the wwe part

What are your thoughts on the b diddy abduction? Think Sam Cassell had his goons from home bring Baron Davis aboard?

wasnt sure if this was uploaded Philip Schneider talks about battles with greys

For two years prior to his death, Philip Schneider had been on a lecture tour talking about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Philip stated in his lecture that in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution and form a treaty with extraterrestrials. The treaty was called the 1954 Greada Treaty.

also an excellent piece about the background of the Greada Treaty

http://exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-8.htm

You basically are. That's why you feel that way. Everything on tv is a distraction to what is actually going on. Even sports are scripted imo. After all sports are entertainment, nothing more. I don't even have cable in my room anymore. I search for my truth through books and the internet. There is a reason why tv used to be called the idiot box

I don't think sports are scripted although I do think Stern had a vision as to how he wanted to see his last few years play out. Still doesn't make sense Pop pulling Duncan and Parker and letting manure spray everywhere.

Reality tv is by far the biggest distraction. It's somehow faker than scripted television with the way they plant scenarios and hot topics for their casts.

Of all things that happen behind the scenes and the fears of humans getting locked in camps and becoming zombies for the higher up and the one world new world thing, none of that stuff surprises me, even all the inside job theories and all the shadyness from those in power. Aliens are the only thing that i think would have my mind perplexed. How do you guys thing people would react if a huge ship were to come down and inside it be aliens.

Can't wait to get to the crib, kick these toes up and check out some of these links and vids.. This type of ish sparks my interest.

Of all things that happen behind the scenes and the fears of humans getting locked in camps and becoming zombies for the higher up and the one world new world thing, none of that stuff surprises me, even all the inside job theories and all the shadyness from those in power. Aliens are the only thing that i think would have my mind perplexed. How do you guys thing people would react if a huge ship were to come down and inside it be aliens.

Do you believe they're actually aliens watching us from far away that would prevent any mass wipeout? There is proof of ancient civilzations that have encountered aliens and probably helped develop our societies today. I believe there are 'watchers' and they only make small appearances like UFOs just to keep us fascinated and distracted from destroying ourselves. Just a little theory.

Do you believe they're actually aliens watching us from far away that would prevent any mass wipeout? There is proof of ancient civilzations that have encountered aliens and probably helped develop our societies today. I believe there are 'watchers' and they only make small appearances like UFOs just to keep us fascinated and distracted from destroying ourselves. Just a little theory.

Well i dont mean that they will save us from anything or prevent mass destruction. I mean aliens just coming down and just landing, not for a specific purpose. Similar to how we have curiosity on mars exect that if they do just land here we are here. And how will world react to such an event.

I think the aliens are much more advanced than most of us and know about this planet/humans already. I also think there are keepers of the earth and this galaxy. There are also malignant aliens which our government knows about imo

to me, there's the handlers (those in charge today that cause what they cause) and there's the watchers (those that oppose the handlers and want to evolve us). i've moved past what i've been conditioned to believe and i think in a couple of years everything will come together and we'll live in true peace, love and unity.

i have this theory that a lot of us laid out the groundwork of who we are and what we need to achieve in this tenure before we came to earth. big believer in synchronicity as well.

have some more thoughts that i'm still articulating internally.

to me, there's the handlers (those in charge today that cause what they cause) and there's the watchers (those that oppose the handlers and want to evolve us). i've moved past what i've been conditioned to believe and i think in a couple of years everything will come together and we'll live in true peace, love and unity.

i have this theory that a lot of us laid out the groundwork of who we are and what we need to achieve in this tenure before we came to earth. big believer in synchronicity as well.

have some more thoughts that i'm still articulating internally.

What sorts of books/material do you read?

humanity revealed its true self which forced them to leave tho. the races/species/lifeforms that are here, for their own agendas. we have no protectors and the ones that are here and shown themselves wouldn't care if we are destroyed. if they did care, its only because they want to keep using us for whatever purpose. humans offer nothing to seriously advanced civilizations and if they did reveal, we would not understand them and meet them with hostility.

bringers of the dawn (still need to finish it, could be a little too heavy to read in a few days, I've gone back to it over the past 2 or 3 years when it feels right)
shiftfrequency.com (i just like going on there now and then to see what's being reported and different ideas, can't comment on the legitimacy of each post, i let my intuition just lead me to the ones that seem interesting enough for what i need at that moment)

and i have this site on my reading list but haven't gotten around to it, primarily the rebirth and human creation history sections.
http://meiersaken.info/terrestrial_humans.html

that's the stuff that's out there, other than that i just read normal fiction books i guess :lol: like The Age of Miracles which is about a girl coming of age as the earth slows down and the days get longer.

you have to be clear mentally when reading this stuff and channel your intuition, understanding that anything is possible.

i also believe in the notions of wayshowers and indigo children

and of late since my friend and i had a discussion the other night as to why there arent any polarizing figures like jimi hendrix or janis joplin around anymore (and the transition to the way the media paints these new pop culture figures), and i've come to the belief that they were brought here for only a certain period of time to usher in a certain era or ideology or way of life. it was an idea i piggybacked off another nt'ers post years ago about stars being called STARS...

submerging yourself in all this could lead to some initial challenges in your daily life, just have faith in yourself and the Universe.thank the Earth and the Highest One each day, get some sunlight, smile, be happy and do what's right for others and all will be well.

(if you watched DBZ, remember how Vegeta was only able to turn SS after he gave up all that was within him, this is a similar concept, you have to trust and put your faith into the love flowing around you that cannot be seen)

as a writer, i've had some issues since undergoing this new way of thinking since i no longer can see myself pushing agendas or glorifying anything that is iffy like violence or drugs or loveless sex but i'm happy to think this way because i know it's purer and it allows me to just be free and one with life, love and light.

supposedly there's a two week window early in august where creativity is to overflow so my advice is to just take advantage of it and be as creative and light and airy as you could during that time.

always remember how there's more to life than what's been presented to us on Earth thus far. once you're aware of the simplest little connections that each of us share, you'll get it.

there's so much little info ive come across the past couple of years that i wish i saved but if this is for you, you'll make your own connections in due time and you'll understand. just have patience, learn the power of emotions and thought, and genuinely smile at how lovely life really is.

I ask my family this all the time but do you feel like everything is adding up to something catastrophic? Economies, weather, people all together? But when I ask that I remember that countless generations of people before have bad the same thought process and if its happened or not, we'll say the Black Plague in this case, humans have strived on.

Lol okay I'm gonna admit I'm a evil person when I say that if 12-21-12 DID happen wouldn't be kinda cool knowing that you were the last people on earth? All of history, death was being thought on and predicted but finally if it did happen we were at the end of man's history's timeline? I say evil because when I say this to other 'normal' people the exact same thing they think I'm evil for thinking that. But then again they don't go as far as we have in this thread in any topic and believe the news

bringers of the dawn (still need to finish it, could be a little too heavy to read in a few days, I've gone back to it over the past 2 or 3 years when it feels right)
shiftfrequency.com (i just like going on there now and then to see what's being reported and different ideas, can't comment on the legitimacy of each post, i let my intuition just lead me to the ones that seem interesting enough for what i need at that moment)

and i have this site on my reading list but haven't gotten around to it, primarily the rebirth and human creation history sections.
http://meiersaken.info/terrestrial_humans.html

that's the stuff that's out there, other than that i just read normal fiction books i guess :lol: like The Age of Miracles which is about a girl coming of age as the earth slows down and the days get longer.

you have to be clear mentally when reading this stuff and channel your intuition, understanding that anything is possible.

i also believe in the notions of wayshowers and indigo children

and of late since my friend and i had a discussion the other night as to why there arent any polarizing figures like jimi hendrix or janis joplin around anymore (and the transition to the way the media paints these new pop culture figures), and i've come to the belief that they were brought here for only a certain period of time to usher in a certain era or ideology or way of life. it was an idea i piggybacked off another nt'ers post years ago about stars being called STARS...

submerging yourself in all this could lead to some initial challenges in your daily life, just have faith in yourself and the Universe.thank the Earth and the Highest One each day, get some sunlight, smile, be happy and do what's right for others and all will be well.

(if you watched DBZ, remember how Vegeta was only able to turn SS after he gave up all that was within him, this is a similar concept, you have to trust and put your faith into the love flowing around you that cannot be seen)

as a writer, i've had some issues since undergoing this new way of thinking since i no longer can see myself pushing agendas or glorifying anything that is iffy like violence or drugs or loveless sex but i'm happy to think this way because i know it's purer and it allows me to just be free and one with life, love and light.

supposedly there's a two week window early in august where creativity is to overflow so my advice is to just take advantage of it and be as creative and light and airy as you could during that time.

always remember how there's more to life than what's been presented to us on Earth thus far. once you're aware of the simplest little connections that each of us share, you'll get it.

there's so much little info ive come across the past couple of years that i wish i saved but if this is for you, you'll make your own connections in due time and you'll understand. just have patience, learn the power of emotions and thought, and genuinely smile at how lovely life really is.

Cool, thanks for sharing. As the creator of the thread and avid contributor I always look forward to what you've got to say. I was just wondering what kind of material influences your thinking and writing. I'll look into some of this.

Many topics to discuss here...

First, anyone ever seen saturn's moons?

Also, I can see the pacific rim robots as a megazord or gundam

thanks i also am a fan of buddhism so going back to reading some quotes from buddha after learning what i've learned is pretty fun since you see a little more what was being talked about behind the artsy language.

all this stuff is out there per say because of how we've been brought up, so just take it for what it is but always remember the one thing that cant be denied which is love cures all. do what's right by others because it's the right thing, not for what rewards you may receive afterwards.

Another thing is fracking. Has anyone seen the documentary Gasland? 

The govt. drills for oil even when the wells fail soon after. The water aquifers to people's homes can get contaminated and result in water that catches on fire.  

In Arkansas, fracking caused I believe over 1000 earthquakes.

This oil drilling is also being done in LA where there is a FAULT LINE

One thing that is really bothering me is the movie and music industries. 

Some songs that I can't stand. Also, people don't ever notice about them.

Icona Pop- I Love It... Sends me a negative message. For example, taken straight from the lyrics 

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

Another song is by Kesha 

Looking for some trouble tonight
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild, side
Like it's the last night of our lives
We'll keep dancing till we die

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms,
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

We're gonna die young