Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a link to the Andromeda Council website's FAQ. It goes over many topics and is very informative like their videos.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com/FAQ-FrequentQuestions.html

For those who are interested in watching their videos, they are on Youtube. 

Here's a link http://www.youtube.com/user/TolecfromDakote/videos

Topics include... 

The Olympians of Greek Mythology

Reptilian Bases under the sea

Greys and Reptilians 

Galactic War for control of Earth

12 biospheres of the Andromeda Council and info about them

A choice to remain in a 3d life and travel to a different planet or remain as a 4d or perhaps 5d being on a 4d Earth

Earth changing into a 4d planet in Jan. 2014

Global Banking System

Olympics

What happened on December 12 2012

Our sun evolving, a new sun and a planet coming into our solar system

New 4d abilities, physical features, and technology

Time becoming non-existent as well as money

Last edited:
i got that from a link on shiftfrequency i think i may have linked it in here although that may have been a diff story lemme go back and see if i can pull it up. and water you're on to something with the music and movies. i feel like pacific rim has a transhumanist/cyborg agenda to it although i havent watched so i cant comment fully.

came across this video not really sure if this is the right place but this is the conspiracy thread
it was "banned" from the discovery channel
some politicians "urged" them not to air the documentary and reimbursed them for production costs. havent watched the whole thing but man :smh:

Im now starting to understand the value of know ones history and the impact the past has on now and the future. Were living in the moral and systematic foundations layed down many many years ago. The crazy thing is how many things exist now that couldnt have been accounted for and the inability for us to ever know if "the way" it is now is the right or wrong way cause theres no ways to test alternatives. One can only imagine how many societal views in the past have been shunned upon or just died out due to lack of catching on then, and maybe how things would have turned out now. How many buried stories and views of the past exist/existed that we will never know.

Cut the TV off..and get away from this coverage.

That's what I had to do...had me emotional for a minute, but then I started thinking that this is the agenda all along. 

Emotional from watching TV?

Crazy...but it can happen. 

Last edited:
Cut the TV off..and get away from this coverage.

That's what I had to do...had me emotional for a minute, but then I started thinking that this is the agenda all along. 

Emotional from watching TV?

Crazy...but it can happen. 

I think the box is to ingrained to get away from, no matter if its conventional programming or alternative its gotten so simple consume the media. Whether its big corp media or some misguided person spreading mis information, its hard to believe anything now. And the ease at which we can get information regardless of whether its correct or not has taken rationality away from so many. So many people out there that cant even think to themselves, and how easily they can be swayed with just a few tugs on their emotional chords. People have so much power and they dont even have the slightest clue of what they are capable of.

All the coverage about race further divides imo...

I would hate to be a news journalist...I mean the NSA leaks proved that to me...but you're basically a robot reading a script. 

News anchors don't even have a say so or opinion on anything. 

That's one career move that really turns you into a puppet...

Last edited:
JohnnyRed- Good **** man. I'm not sure I fully agree with all that you mentioned, purely from the standpoint that I haven't done the reading/research myself to deem what I believe or not. Granted I do agree with the overall take away of doing right because its the right thing and appreciating the life we do have. :smokin

I believe there are aliens out there, but has anyone ever thought what if they were our advanced human society who time traveled to the past (our current)? :nerd:

for some reason that tripped me out thinking about that just now, not sure why I hadn't thought of it before.

came across this video not really sure if this is the right place but this is the conspiracy thread
it was "banned" from the discovery channel
some politicians "urged" them not to air the documentary and reimbursed them for production costs. havent watched the whole thing but man :smh:

thanks for posting this. i couldn't remember the name of this video to save my life. someone in the sports forum posted this when the penn state scandal broke, and it blew my mind.

One thing that is really bothering me is the movie and music industries. 

Some songs that I can't stand. Also, people don't ever notice about them.

Icona Pop- I Love It... Sends me a negative message. For example, taken straight from the lyrics 

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

Another song is by Kesha 

Looking for some trouble tonight
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild, side
Like it's the last night of our lives
We'll keep dancing till we die

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms,
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Imagine Dragons Radioactive as well

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
Whoa

As for some movies...

This is the End

After Earth

Star Trek Into Darkness

Oblivion

Elysium

Pacific RIm

World War Z

White House Down

Man of Steel

What do you guys think?

Am I alone here?
Bruh, I like those songs 

Alright check this out.
what if comet ISON is the blue kachina from the Hopi prophecy and when it passes the red kachina would be the sun going red supergiant mode.

After reading a couple pages in this thread and going through sort of my own self realization about things, and coming across alot of alternative information, it feels great to have a medium to discuss all kinds of theories and views no matter how out there they sound and not be looked at as some sort of nut.

Although the message in that link is positive, I can't help but think it seems a bit off. Predicting the date/Giving a timeline is a dead give away.
Probably I view it in the same light as astrology. Don't know too much about it but do see some similarities in personality. The idea is to just be creative and that's one of our main duties on this planet. To create. Whether it be a book or a painting or a positive experience. We all came here to create something and we need to bd more creative especially in this digital age where it's do easy to be distracted and unimaginative.

Last edited:
That's why lifelong learning is so critical...find a profession where you can use your creative potentialities that remain dormant for the most part. 

As I was saying about news anchors...they have no creativity...they are robots.

In your existence...you don't want to be reduced to a mere automaton just for a paycheck. 

Be a creator, teach others, be a source of inspiration. 

no son you are not alone. 9 months ago i stopped listening to the
radio and pretty much all music. I heard those crap songs at the gym and im like WTF is this " WERE GONNA DIE YOUNG"? I wanna live a long prosperous healthy life.
Music and vibrations can alter your brain patterns to do and think a certain way were you dont even realize it. Your subconsious mind is extremely powerful. Flame suit activated for the industry music lovers.

no son you are not alone. 9 months ago i stopped listening to the
radio and pretty much all music. I heard those crap songs at the gym and im like WTF is this " WERE GONNA DIE YOUNG"? I wanna live a long prosperous healthy life.
Music and vibrations can alter your brain patterns to do and think a certain way were you dont even realize it. Your subconsious mind is extremely powerful. Flame suit activated for the industry music lovers.
Nah no flame suit needed imo...it's true. 

Something about this edm Molly craze as well. Only music I listen to these days is classical, rock (usually classic, indie, or the stuff from the 90s), and select hip hop like PAC or J Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom