Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person who strives to meet their destiny and ascend/evolve to a higher level of being. It comes from Paulo Coelho's book, the manual of the warrior of light. I got a PDF somewhere let me know if interested.
Yeah, but that really just stems from ancient teachings. 

But I'm interested in the PDF...check your inbox. 

i definitely heard an interview where 2pac himself was talking about how all that illuminati talk is BS, and that "killuminati" meant kill that illuminati talk.
Doing research, I dug it up:    (skip to the 5:30 mark)

I didn't really like Pac's music but the dudes that were knee deep in the makavelli series would promote this dude on that "f the illuminati" ish. I now know they didnt even understand what dude was trying to say. I have a new found respect for the brother

Been thinking about this lately, but through my travels of the world when ever I come across indigenous people/tribes they always have an insane amount of rhythm. It's the whole tribe/village though, as if everyone has some type of musical capability.

Then I think about western culture and how many people lack rhythm, and are afraid to dance in front of others.

I wonder if vibrations and frequencies have anything to do with this. I guess I'm suggesting that indigenous people are more in tune with nature thus they are able to move their bodies as such.

Any if you guys finished the TK book?
Can i get a pm
nerd.gif

I have only watched the first video. It's about the whole universe and everything in it being a hologram. Including YOU. 

**** blew my mind. If i find out the secrets of the universe after watching all the videos ill let you guys know. 
laugh.gif

My new read interesting just started reading book is rare & price ranging on Amazon for $1000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom