Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished the 3rd video. They talked about how our brain only perceive our experiences and that it doesn't create from this side of the "field." In other words, we are not in control of our experience; we merely react and experience. With all that being said, it made me think of when you were born in this physical world: you don't have control of what family , what race, and what country you are born in. (I was going to say sex orientation too but I thought about yin and yang, there's always going to be a male and a female.) However, from the moment you enter this physical realm you are not in control in terms of what I just said but the world challenges that and makes you believe you are in control.

Man, I just felt like I should share my thoughts about that and to vent out a little. This is some off the wall stuff. lmao

Just imagine how people reacted when they found out that the world isn't flat. haha!

I just finished the 3rd video. They talked about how our brain only perceive our experiences and that it doesn't create from this side of the "field." In other words, we are not in control of our experience; we merely react and experience. With all that being said, it made me think of when you were born in this physical world: you don't have control of what family , what race, and what country you are born in. (I was going to say sex orientation too but I thought about yin and yang, there's always going to be a male and a female.) However, from the moment you enter this physical realm you are not in control in terms of what I just said but the world challenges that and makes you believe you are in control.

Man, I just felt like I should share my thoughts about that and to vent out a little. This is some off the wall stuff. lmao

Just imagine how people reacted when they found out that the world isn't flat. haha!
We are why the world changes... Without any organism inhabiting This Dust, It would just BE...

Just remembered that one waacko who was crazy about the future US/canada/mex currency the Amero... What happened to that guy and that theory?

Richard Cassaro - Forbidden Ancient Wisdom Revealed
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread921701/pg1

Great read/watch.

coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday January 31, 2013

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe returns to discuss unexplained lights and loud booms that have puzzled residents and authorities all over the U S. repeatedly since October, whether or not dark matter and dark energy exist or if they're 'scientific delusions,' and bloodless animal mutilations linked to unidentified aerial craft and the movie, Hangar 18.

Incredible UFO Filmed By Commercial Pilot above Costa Rica skies on 23 January 2013

The video was captured by the commercial pilot Joseph Daniel Araya, who has more than 500 flight hours. Araya says he was recording with his cell phone when suddenly the camera screen saw the object moving, When he looked out of the aircraft there was nothing, said the pilot.
[...] estimated that the object on the screen could have a length between 7 and 10 meters. Its speed could reach 3600 kilometers per hour, seven times more than the ship from which the footage was captured.

This thread has been truly inspirational to my life and spiritual journey. Wanted to share part of my unfinished tattoo.

Given the direction this thread has taken, I thought I'd share this as an interesting example of how these topics are emerging in mainstream culture:

http://www.datpiff.com/The-Underachievers-Indigioism-mixtape.449545.html

Description from DP: "As members of the Beast Coast movement (which includes Joey Bad***** and his Pro Era crew), The Underachievers are part of the new wave of rappers that have been coming out of New York. But they’re also repping the West: last summer the duo signed to Flying Lotus’ label in LA, Brainfeeder. ‘Indigoism’ marks the first Brainfeeder/Underachievers collaboration. Dropping February 1st, the 17-track mixtape features the duo’s underground hits (including ‘Gold Soul Theory,’ ‘Herb Shuttles’ and ‘Leopard Shepherd’), in addition to brand new tracks produced by the likes of Mr Bristol, Rich Flyer, The Entreproducers, Bruce Lee Kixxs, Juice and Lou Chapo from Tribe Gang, and Dreamrite. Listening to their sage lyrics, it’s hard to believe they’re only 21 (Ak) and 22 (Issa Dash) years old. And on the strength of ‘Indigoism,’ it’s near impossible to believe that up until 9 months ago, Ak and Dash had no set intention to be in the rap game at all. As they say themselves: “Indigos on the rise.”

coasttocoast a.m.

Friday February 1, 2013

In the first half, George Noory welcomes documentary filmmaker Christopher Maloney for a discussion on his research into cryptids, including Bigfoot, Thunderbirds, Mothman, Skunk Apes and the Dover Demon. Various witnesses featured in his films will join the conversation to share their own sightings. Open Lines to follow.

The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider)

2013 ALIENS AMONG US Policeman Photographs Alien Transparent Being January 4th 2013 (HD)

Big brother to log your drinking habits and waist size as GPs are forced to hand over confidential records

Data includes weight, cholesterol, BMI, family health history and pulse rate
Doctors will be forced to reveal alcohol consumption and smoking status
Privacy campaigners described it as 'biggest data grab in NHS history'
Part of new Health Service programme called Everyone Counts
Officials insisted data will be anonymous and deleted after analysis

By Jack Doyle

PUBLISHED: 17:28 EST, 1 February 2013 | UPDATED: 17:29 EST, 1 February 2013

GPs are to be forced to hand over confidential records on all their patients’ drinking habits, waist sizes and illnesses.

The files will be stored in a giant information bank that privacy campaigners say represents the ‘biggest data grab in NHS history’.

They warned the move would end patient confidentiality and hand personal information to third parties.
Data grab: Doctors will be forced to hand over sensitive information about patients as part of a new programme called Everyone Counts but campaigners have criticised the move

Data grab: Doctors will be forced to hand over sensitive information about patients as part of a new programme called Everyone Counts but campaigners have criticised the move

The data includes weight, cholesterol levels, body mass index, pulse rate, family health history, alcohol consumption and smoking status.

Diagnosis of everything from cancer to heart disease to mental illness would be covered. Family doctors will have to pass on dates of birth, postcodes and NHS numbers.

Officials insisted the personal information would be made anonymous and deleted after analysis.

More...

'Hacktivists' who caused multi-million pound losses to PayPal and other websites in cyber attacks walk free from court
Turn doctors and nurses into hospital inspectors to avoid more unnecessary deaths, says report into scandal-hit NHS trust

But Ross Anderson, professor of security engineering at Cambridge University, said: ‘Under these proposals, medical confidentiality is, in effect, dead and there is currently nobody standing in the way.’ Nick Pickles, of the privacy group Big Brother Watch, said NHS managers would now be in charge of our most confidential information.

He added: ‘It is unbelievable how little the public is being told about what is going on, while GPs are being strong-armed into handing over details about their patients and to not make a fuss.

‘Not only have the public not been told what is going on, none of us has been asked to give our permission for this to happen.’

The data grab is part of Everyone Counts, a programme to extend the availability of patient data across the Health Service.
They warned the move would end patient confidentiality and hand personal information to third parties

Campaigners for privacy: They warn the move would end patient confidentiality and hand personal information to third parties

GPs will be required to send monthly updates on their patients to a central database run by the NHS’s Health and Social Care Information Centre.

Health chiefs will be able to demand information on every patient, such as why they have been referred to a consultant. Another arm of the NHS will supply data on patient prescriptions.

In a briefing for GPs, health chiefs admit that ‘patient identifiable components’ will be demanded, including post code and date of birth.

NHS officials insist the information centre will be a ‘safe haven’ for personal data, which will be deleted soon after it is received.

The information will be used to analyse demand for services and improve treatment.

But a document outlining the scheme even raises the prospect of clinical data being passed on or sold to third parties.

It states: ‘The patient identifiable components will not be released outside the safe haven except as permitted by the Data Protection Act.

‘HSCIC ... will store the data and link it only where approved and necessary, ensuring that patient confidentiality is protected.’
The data collected includes pulse rate, weight, cholesterol levels, body mass index, family health history, alcohol consumption and smoking status

Personal: The data collected includes pulse rate, weight, cholesterol levels, body mass index, family health history, alcohol and smoking status

Patients will not be able to opt out of the system.

Before the election the Tories condemned the creation of huge databases – including the controversial NHS IT project – and insisted it would roll back ‘Labour’s database state’.

But last month, in the first sign of a dramatic shift away from this position, Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said he wanted millions of private medical records to be stored and shared between hospitals, GPs, care homes and even local councils. He sold the programme as part of plans for a ‘paperless NHS’ by 2018 and claimed ‘thousands of lives’ would be saved.

But details of the changes have raised serious concerns among civil liberties and privacy campaigners, as well as health professionals

Last night GPs’ leaders said the latest proposals were too broad.

‘Patients must be given the option to opt out of any scheme that seeks to transfer identifiable information about them from their records to another source,’ said a BMA spokesman.

‘This opt-out should be widely advertised and explained in order that patients are reassured and understand the process being carried out.’

Phil Booth of the campaign group NO2ID said an unprecedented volume of data would be ‘sucked up’.

‘People have to trust in the notion of medical confidentiality. They expect to be able to talk in confidence to their GP,’ he said.

‘They don’t expect their private conversations to be uploaded on to a national database where they will be made available for any number of purposes for the benefit of persons unknown.’

A spokesman for the NHS said last night: ‘The NHS constitution makes clear what information can be used for by the NHS and this proposal complies exactly with that.’

and the sheep continue to vote for the 2 party system.

"The only way to health is the natural way."

Who needs a doctor when you eat right and exercise your mind, body and soul properly.

Can someone give me the 411 on the difference between DMT, LSD, and Shroomz from the third eye perspective

Can someone give me the 411 on the difference between DMT, LSD, and Shroomz from the third eye perspective
Just try a low dose of mushrooms sometime when you feel like your ready.  Find out for yourself.

I cannot stress enough that you need to be around the right people and in the right location. 

People you love and places you feel safe. 

If you have any skeletons in your closet they might come about and f*ck with you.

You don't find good LSD, it finds you.  

DMT shouldn't de done unless you are an experienced tripper.  Out of body experiences are really crazy.

Check out erowid and research all you can.  I have a hard time explaining and don't really want to write a book on here.

Given the direction this thread has taken, I thought I'd share this as an interesting example of how these topics are emerging in mainstream culture:

Description from DP: "
As members of the Beast Coast movement (which includes Joey Bad***** and his Pro Era crew), The Underachievers are part of the new wave of rappers that have been coming out of New York. But they’re also repping the West: last summer the duo signed to Flying Lotus’ label in LA, Brainfeeder. ‘Indigoism’ marks the first Brainfeeder/Underachievers collaboration. Dropping February 1st, the 17-track mixtape features the duo’s underground hits (including ‘Gold Soul Theory,’ ‘Herb Shuttles’ and ‘Leopard Shepherd’), in addition to brand new tracks produced by the likes of Mr Bristol, Rich Flyer, The Entreproducers, Bruce Lee Kixxs, Juice and Lou Chapo from Tribe Gang, and Dreamrite. Listening to their sage lyrics, it’s hard to believe they’re only 21 (Ak) and 22 (Issa Dash) years old. And on the strength of ‘Indigoism,’ it’s near impossible to believe that up until 9 months ago, Ak and Dash had no set intention to be in the rap game at all. As they say themselves: “Indigos on the rise.”

I'm a big fan of the two. About to give it a hear right now this is a recipe for greatness never imagined.

Description from DP: "As members of the Beast Coast movement (which includes Joey Bad***** and his Pro Era crew), The Underachievers are part of the new wave of rappers that have been coming out of New York. But they’re also repping the West: last summer the duo signed to Flying Lotus’ label in LA, Brainfeeder. ‘Indigoism’ marks the first Brainfeeder/Underachievers collaboration. Dropping February 1st, the 17-track mixtape features the duo’s underground hits (including ‘Gold Soul Theory,’ ‘Herb Shuttles’ and ‘Leopard Shepherd’), in addition to brand new tracks produced by the likes of Mr Bristol, Rich Flyer, The Entreproducers, Bruce Lee Kixxs, Juice and Lou Chapo from Tribe Gang, and Dreamrite. Listening to their sage lyrics, it’s hard to believe they’re only 21 (Ak) and 22 (Issa Dash) years old. And on the strength of ‘Indigoism,’ it’s near impossible to believe that up until 9 months ago, Ak and Dash had no set intention to be in the rap game at all. As they say themselves: “Indigos on the rise.”
F*ck with them and the Flatbush Zombies forsure. 

^ Thanks for the article but majority of these main stream sites be reaching.

Hov and his girl been throwing that up since the beginning of time.

Even if it was some sort of illuminati message its nots the first time we've seen it.

Siberian 'Nessie' Discovered?

An underwater scanner in Siberia's chilly Lake Labynkyr may have spotted the skeletal remains of a Russian 'sea monster' akin to Nessie. There have long been tales of a giant creature, nicknamed 'the Devil' that lives in the bottom of this remote lake. Pictured is an image that possibly shows the mystery beast popping its head out of the water.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claim-remains-Siberian-Loch-Ness-monster.html

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

"A fully intact ET corpse from South America, featured in the upcoming SIRIUS documentary, is nearly identical to another mummified body found in Russia in 1996."

" Both beings emerged from egg-shaped craft. The Russian being lived with us on Earth for at least three weeks -- and was completely benevolent."

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...-et-corpses-found-in-russia-and-south-america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom