Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo!!! You guys have to watch this. There's 5 videos, all longer than 1 hour.
http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/

Cliffs on video whats is it about?
This. Don't have time for all of that. 

My new read interesting just started reading book is rare & price ranging on Amazon for $1000

James Randi debunked this dude on the remote viewing of Jupiter. He himself admitted that he had very low success with the criminal cases he was involved in.

This is John Keel from Mothman fame:

Last edited:
coasttocoast a.m.

Sunday January 27, 2013

Joining George Knapp, ufologist Grant Cameron will discuss his analysis of government leaks into the classified world of UFOs. Who knows what? Where are the secrets kept? And why are they keeping it from the public? In the first hour, Ardy Sixkiller Clarke will talk about encounters with Star People.

STS-61C Astronaut Snaps Pics Of Huge Black Triangle UFO In Space

Yo!!! You guys have to watch this. There's 5 videos, all longer than 1 hour.

http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/
I'll give it a go. I read Warrior of light in a couple hours, so if it's interesting i'm all in.

Just started the first video and the comparison to deep space and the atoms in skin cells is something i been playing with in my meditation/critical analysis. The phrase "as above, so below" always rings off in all my "theories". I know one thing, when dude said this is the only radical thinking you need, I find it true. Once you stop thinking of the world like how its prescribed to you, things start opening up mentally. 

Anyone wonder why we come to this thread? Study the law of confusion and do some retrospect to your journey. We all might be brothers for real, we're already part of the one as it is

will be back with more rambling after I finish the vids

I'll give it a go. I read Warrior of light in a couple hours, so if it's interesting i'm all in.

Just started the first video and the comparison to deep space and the atoms in skin cells is something i been playing with in my meditation/critical analysis. The phrase "as above, so below" always rings off in all my "theories". I know one thing, when dude said this is the only radical thinking you need, I find it true. Once you stop thinking of the world like how its prescribed to you, things start opening up mentally. 

Anyone wonder why we come to this thread? Study the law of confusion and do some retrospect to your journey. We all might be brothers for real, we're already part of the one as it is

will be back with more rambling after I finish the vids

Wise words. I gave it a read as well. Pretty interesting but for the most part it seemed like stuff you will have come across before if you've read stuff like that.

Finished the first two hours of Holographic Universe, and I'm having some conflicting thoughts. I get the vibe that it's trying to use shock value to garner attention for its claims. Comparisons to the matrix, life is like a video game etc.

On the contrary, I think the reality we live in is real relative to our frequency. When you in/decrease frequencies you enter higher and lower dimensions. The fact that we can't comprehend another dimension due to our biological hardware doesn't devalue the one we can currently perceive.

This is a rather elementary thought, but say we do live in a holographic universe. How come I can't push my hand through a wall?

Also KingSin, in regards to meditation I've always fancied Jay Electeonica's "an atom gets cracked in the blackness of meditation" which I believe is more or less what you're alluding to

^ Exactly one of the point the video was talking about, because we are part of the holographic plane that it is hard for us to understand or see ourselves part of it.

Last edited:
The human mind is constructed to not understand these things; it would interfere with the purpose of life if we did.

But what exactly is the purpose of life. I believe that is a question that you ask yourself, "what is my purpose in this lifetime".

purpose of life is to live without hate envy greed in order to move on to our next place in the universe. earth is simply a stop over for our souls and when we leave this prison everything will be much clearer. our souls live on after we die :smokin

purpose of life is to live without hate envy greed in order to move on to our next place in the universe. earth is simply a stop over for our souls and when we leave this prison everything will be much clearer. our souls live on after we die
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

^^Not saying it is, or isn't possible, but what's your basis for that statement? 

Also, has anyone ever been to Peru or done the Ayhuasca Journey? My father and I are planning to go there this summer but I don't have the slightest clue to figure out the logistics of it.

purpose of life is to live without hate envy greed in order to move on to our next place in the universe. earth is simply a stop over for our souls and when we leave this prison everything will be much clearer. our souls live on after we die
smokin.gif
I wish it was like that, but the reality is you create your own purpose. You are responsible for the legacy you leave behind, and when you die.....you die. 

^^Not saying it is, or isn't possible, but what's your basis for that statement? 

Also, has anyone ever been to Peru or done the Ayhuasca Journey? My father and I are planning to go there this summer but I don't have the slightest clue to figure out the logistics of it.

I want to get some of that ayahuasca

That Holographic Universe series 
pimp.gif
  Im up to the 3rd one and my mind has been blown couple times. Not only because "experts" are speaking from a knowledge standpoint, but some of the things they said it was like i felt and knew this right before they said it. This is crack! Electrons behave as their supposed to when watched but move as waves when not monitored ??!! Crazy! Sounds foolish but my mind is open to anything lol

Im a layman when it comes to physics so its easy to wow me probably with things i dont understand. I will research, question some more, and bother some physics professors I know. That "double slit" experiment must confuse and baffle these guys.

Cliffs:

Life is a hologram. Brains translates hologram info from "the field" (endless posibilities, waves of potential and info), senses help you believe the hologram that eyes produce from mind. We see like we're outside of the hologram but we are the hologram which is why we feel things as hard/tangible. Frequency is what allows things to take a certain tangibility in this world. 

Your subconcious makes decisions before you consciously display them (up to 6 seconds in advance shown by MRI brain activity)

3rd eye = wave converter. Translates info/wave potential into particle reality for you to experience.

Meditation = a way to stop the hologram in order to acknowledge the field. Senses produce the fake effect of "reality". 3rd eye collapses the wave function, meditation may show you the source of the signal.

Man, this is fun. Enough talking, off to video 3!

"the only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Last edited:
That Holographic Universe series 
pimp.gif

Im up to the 3rd one and my mind has been blown couple times. Not only because "experts" are speaking from a knowledge standpoint, but some of the things they said it was like i felt and knew this right before they said it. This is crack! Electrons behave as their supposed to when watched but move as waves when not monitored ??!! Crazy! Sounds foolish but my mind is open to anything lol

Im a layman when it comes to physics so its easy to wow me probably with things i dont understand. I will research, question some more, and bother some physics professors I know. That "double slit" experiment must confuse and baffle these guys.

Cliffs:

Life is a hologram. Brains translates hologram info from "the field" (endless posibilities, waves of potential and info), senses help you believe the hologram that eyes produce from mind. We see like we're outside of the hologram but we are the hologram which is why we feel things as hard/tangible. Frequency is what allows things to take a certain tangibility in this world. 

Your subconcious makes decisions before you consciously display them (up to 6 seconds in advance shown by MRI brain activity)

3rd eye = wave converter. Translates info/wave potential into particle reality for you to experience.
Meditation = a way to stop the hologram in order to acknowledge the field. Senses produce the fake effect of "reality". 3rd eye collapses the wave function, meditation may show you the source of the signal.

Man, this is fun. Enough talking, off to video 3!

"the only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing" Socrates

whether this is a hologram or not, its still "reality" to us but once were done with this life everything gets a lot better. i've been reading a thread "I'm coming clean on extraterrestrials" on ats and that thread is :wow:

This thread comes through when I am bored on the late night.

Real thought provoking material in here gang. 

I will drop some off myself. 

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/secret_government   

http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal    

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/index.html

I have a whole list of sites and video I find interesting about life on Earth for the most part. 

I also have an interest in psychedelic drugs. 

I have been studying them for a couple years now.

Erowid is a great resource for all that jazz if your new to this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom