Some simple rules to live by....must read.

Lol dudes cant just read something without feeling the need to "grade it"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was going to say the list is pretty dumb considering you'd have to be a really insecure, angry, negligant person to live ur life by these rules. Most of what was written as rules you learn yourself. But i gave it rating instead to get my point across. Posting from iphone. Edit what i meant by my firsr sentence is that you'd have to have those qualities already to think this list is the goat. But im here not to judge.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was going to say the list is pretty dumb considering you'd have to be a really insecure, angry, negligant person to live ur life by these rules. Most of what was written as rules you learn yourself. But i gave it rating instead to get my point across. Posting from iphone. Edit what i meant by my firsr sentence is that you'd have to have those qualities already to think this list is the goat. But im here not to judge.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

stuff like this dont matter, most of these sayings we all know about, but we'll still go against most of them cause its human nature

knowing them and applying them are two complete diff things

Originally Posted by luxurious24

stuff like this dont matter, most of these sayings we all know about, but we'll still go against most of them cause its human nature

knowing them and applying them are two complete diff things

Didn't read = 99% of what people say is their opinion, and opinions are like A Holes; everyone has one, but noone cares about each others

Didn't read = 99% of what people say is their opinion, and opinions are like A Holes; everyone has one, but noone cares about each others

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

you're cool bro.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

you're cool bro.

Back
Top Bottom