Sole Collector x Jordan Brand CMFT VIZ 11 Releases on Oct 23rd, 2010

Steve has been making some great business moves lately.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

sole collector has the cllab with JB on the 1's as well. saw them ebay 2weeks ago
Sorry to be off-topic, but is there a pic for these?

Originally Posted by solejordan

sole collector has the cllab with JB on the 1's as well. saw them ebay 2weeks ago
Sorry to be off-topic, but is there a pic for these?

i think SoleJordan is referring to the Future Sole x JB collab from last year pictured below to my knowledge this is the first Sole Collector x  JB collab

air-jordan-1-future-sole-edition-2.jpg

i think SoleJordan is referring to the Future Sole x JB collab from last year pictured below to my knowledge this is the first Sole Collector x  JB collab

air-jordan-1-future-sole-edition-2.jpg

Saturday is looking rough from what i was told today no camping out allowed and it will be enforced wristband will b handed out a few hours b4 the event at that to ensure people get a fair swing at these

Saturday is looking rough from what i was told today no camping out allowed and it will be enforced wristband will b handed out a few hours b4 the event at that to ensure people get a fair swing at these

All that sick detail on such a wack @#$% shoe. Give me that carbon fiber and everything else on a real pair of XI's and I'm all over em.

All that sick detail on such a wack @#$% shoe. Give me that carbon fiber and everything else on a real pair of XI's and I'm all over em.

these look better than the first two pairs that released, but still a pass for me

these look better than the first two pairs that released, but still a pass for me

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I bet if Niketalk wanted to get a collaboration we'd get a Linear Jordan it would be made non animal, 100% biodegradable materials, made in the USA by 40 hr per week employees with full benefits coverage and 401K incentive, made of high quality construction with innovative design, contain the color red, with all sales proceeds being donated to the charities of Meth's discression.

fixed.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I bet if Niketalk wanted to get a collaboration we'd get a Linear Jordan it would be made non animal, 100% biodegradable materials, made in the USA by 40 hr per week employees with full benefits coverage and 401K incentive, made of high quality construction with innovative design, contain the color red, with all sales proceeds being donated to the charities of Meth's discression.

fixed.

not worth getting in my opinion shoe looks kinda funny
to me it looks like a mixture of a air max a nike cortez and a wannabe half !!% 11

not worth getting in my opinion shoe looks kinda funny
to me it looks like a mixture of a air max a nike cortez and a wannabe half !!% 11

Back
Top Bottom