Sole Collector x Jordan Brand CMFT VIZ 11 Releases on Oct 23rd, 2010

yeah i agree, you can tell the yellowing started already so wearing them once will probably speed up the yellowing. like i said rit dye and problem solved

yeah i agree, you can tell the yellowing started already so wearing them once will probably speed up the yellowing. like i said rit dye and problem solved

fit is kinda weird it narrow toe box base like an air max, but the upper carbon fabric gives it a wide foot feel for some extra room for the toes, the padding in the heel is really comfy and secures your foot...i normally wear 10.5 and took an 11 in these

fit is kinda weird it narrow toe box base like an air max, but the upper carbon fabric gives it a wide foot feel for some extra room for the toes, the padding in the heel is really comfy and secures your foot...i normally wear 10.5 and took an 11 in these

This would look great if they had the carbon fiber on the bottom, and WHITE on the top, instead of black.  Kind of like a Carbon XI version.

This would look great if they had the carbon fiber on the bottom, and WHITE on the top, instead of black.  Kind of like a Carbon XI version.

I was lucky enough to get one of the lasered number pairs and Carbon Fiber box.

I was lucky enough to get one of the lasered number pairs and Carbon Fiber box.

Back
Top Bottom