Sole Collector x Jordan Brand CMFT VIZ 11 Releases on Oct 23rd, 2010

i was expecting a linear Jordan shoe, and with winter right around the corner a running shoe was the last thing on my mind but this is fine i can't exactly say I'm thrilled its a VIZ 11 i didn't even consider buying the other two colorways and i'm not a fan of hybrid designs, but would it have been an XI w/ Carbon i'm sure the views on it would be way more positive, but like i said the concept of the carbon wrap is a step in the right direction i wouldn't mind seeing a Carbon XI in the near future....hell i'd like to see Carbon Fiber on more shoes like a Foamposite

i was expecting a linear Jordan shoe, and with winter right around the corner a running shoe was the last thing on my mind but this is fine i can't exactly say I'm thrilled its a VIZ 11 i didn't even consider buying the other two colorways and i'm not a fan of hybrid designs, but would it have been an XI w/ Carbon i'm sure the views on it would be way more positive, but like i said the concept of the carbon wrap is a step in the right direction i wouldn't mind seeing a Carbon XI in the near future....hell i'd like to see Carbon Fiber on more shoes like a Foamposite

Originally Posted by never wear them

I like em.

co-sign
but too much other stuff to worry about. gotta pass

now nike needs to drop carbon fp1s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So these are only available at two Niketown locations? Roosevelt and Santa Monica? Damn I really want a pair of these. All these stupid exclusives not available anywhere near Florida. Aghhhhhh!

So these are only available at two Niketown locations? Roosevelt and Santa Monica? Damn I really want a pair of these. All these stupid exclusives not available anywhere near Florida. Aghhhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom