Soccer player knocks down a female lineman on purpose? vid lol

Like said above, doesn't look like it was on purpose. Dude cleared the ball away from the line and was trying to make a quick change in direction to get in the direction of the ball. Happened so fast and he came around the guy so quick he didn't see her and ran into her. Sad that she got trucked, but it wasn't on purpose

Like said above, doesn't look like it was on purpose. Dude cleared the ball away from the line and was trying to make a quick change in direction to get in the direction of the ball. Happened so fast and he came around the guy so quick he didn't see her and ran into her. Sad that she got trucked, but it wasn't on purpose

Originally Posted by flight23air

For those thinking it was incidental, dude had a change of direction right after he passed the other player.  He laid her out on purpose for whatever reason. 

eek.gif
she didn't flop like footballers do. 

I agree,he did it on purpose.    If it was a male linesman he wouldnt be told to apologise

For those thinking it was incidental, dude had a change of direction right after he passed the other player.  He laid her out on purpose for whatever reason. 

eek.gif

I agree,he did it on purpose.    If it was a male linesman he wouldnt be told to apologise

Originally Posted by dgk3188

eek.gif
that's what im saying...he was clearly going one way before knocking the ball out, then he suddenly changed directions to tackle her.

take a look at it again my friends, im pretty sure he did it on purpose

THIS.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

eek.gif
that's what im saying...he was clearly going one way before knocking the ball out, then he suddenly changed directions to tackle her.

take a look at it again my friends, im pretty sure he did it on purpose

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom