Soccer player knocks down a female lineman on purpose? vid lol

did it on purpose, dude changed direction at the last second and lowered his shoulder when he went at her.

she took it like a champ tho
pimp.gif

i'm not a expert at soccer but maybe he was changing direction in hope of him saving the ball from going out was successful he was just trying to return the action.

i'm not a expert at soccer but maybe he was changing direction in hope of him saving the ball from going out was successful he was just trying to return the action.

I was expecting a high school field where there was soccer and football. And there was a female "O-line" or "D-line" player and some soccer dude knocks her over because she is fat. I know nothing of soccer. Not hating, just don't know.

I was expecting a high school field where there was soccer and football. And there was a female "O-line" or "D-line" player and some soccer dude knocks her over because she is fat. I know nothing of soccer. Not hating, just don't know.

now that im home and take another look. looks like it was not in purpose. looks like he quickly kicked the ball back in the field so it wont go out of bounds and without looking up he try to make that sharp turn to go get the ball and go for goal but didnt realize she was there. and bam he hit her and just left without saying anything possibly because he got mad at her for being in his way.

now that im home and take another look. looks like it was not in purpose. looks like he quickly kicked the ball back in the field so it wont go out of bounds and without looking up he try to make that sharp turn to go get the ball and go for goal but didnt realize she was there. and bam he hit her and just left without saying anything possibly because he got mad at her for being in his way.

thats on purpose. there was no need to extend his arms at the end. He could have grabbed her to stop his momentum and grab some tittties in the process

thats on purpose. there was no need to extend his arms at the end. He could have grabbed her to stop his momentum and grab some tittties in the process

Originally Posted by knightngale

I'm not sure you understand how futbol works.  These players don't pay attention to anything but the ball in a foot-race shown in the video.  Extending his arms was a natural reaction as soon as he realized he was going to slam into someone.
This thread isn't reality.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I'm not sure you understand how futbol works.  These players don't pay attention to anything but the ball in a foot-race shown in the video.  Extending his arms was a natural reaction as soon as he realized he was going to slam into someone.
This thread isn't reality.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Don't believe he did it on purpose. Dude was running full speed and went forwards the ball then going to go around the other player. And The lineman(linewoman) was there.

Equal rights, if it were a dude they wouldn't ask to apologize.

exactly.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Don't believe he did it on purpose. Dude was running full speed and went forwards the ball then going to go around the other player. And The lineman(linewoman) was there.

Equal rights, if it were a dude they wouldn't ask to apologize.

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom