SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I meant put it on the spots you get blisters like the back of the heel.

Also, how are y'all getting blisters? Haven't gotten one in years. I use the runner's knot and get great lockdown

I never get blisters, but played over 100 minutes in extremely hot weather., and switched boots in between games.

Love these. Not missing K leather like I thought I would

1000002987.jpg

My Brazil 98 reissues came in. Even though I saw pics that confirmed they fixed the name set I was sweating opening it up thinking I’d get a version with Ronaldo half way down the back. They did a pretty solid job on the reissue and hope they keep doing them. Only major difference between my og 98 (bottom left) and my 98 reissue from a while back (bottom right) is the material they used for the collar and sleeve. The reissue feels kinda cheap and stiff. Just gotta decide what I’m wearing to the game tomorrow at Levi’s.

IMG_0536.jpeg

I’ll be getting the Vapors, I like the launch colorway. Saying they are back to the days of the 13 is bad news for my wallet

Last edited:
Lucky i got online at 8am this morning pretty much all size gone on Nike so if these dont fit will have to get another colour

damn most sizes were available when I ordered this morning, had some chase rewards points that made the $270 price tag way more palatable :sick:

Full size run of the Superfly 10 on NDC right now. Or was it just the 16’s that vanished before?

There’s still no difference between the boots right aside from the collar?

I need thoughts and opinions bro

Got a second quick technical session in this morning and they’re pretty amazing man. Nike definitely got one with this.

Yesterday when I put them on feet they were immediately the most comfortable vapors I’ve ever worn.

I haven’t worn my V15 in over a year and the Zoom unit is noticeable.

The flyknit x gripknit combo is just perfection. The touch and feel reminds me a lot of the Phantom GX but lighter, more minimal profile, even more sock like. This might be my favorite upper ever.

I really wasn’t feeling the GX 2 at all, didn’t feel anything like its predecessor. These new vapors seem like they took the best features from the GX 1 but they’re still undeniably Vapors.

If they had offset lacing they’d be perfect for me.

Got a second quick technical session in this morning and they’re pretty amazing man. Nike definitely got one with this.

Yesterday when I put them on feet they were immediately the most comfortable vapors I’ve ever worn.

I haven’t worn my V15 in over a year and the Zoom unit is noticeable.

The flyknit x gripknit combo is just perfection. The touch and feel reminds me a lot of the Phantom GX but lighter, more minimal profile, even more sock like. This might be my favorite upper ever.

I really wasn’t feeling the GX 2 at all, didn’t feel anything like its predecessor. These new vapors seem like they took the best features from the GX 1 but they’re still undeniably Vapors.

If they had offset lacing they’d be perfect for me.

My hype levels are at maximum, can’t wait for my pair to come in on Friday

Was going to get the TK 11Pro and saw multiple reviews that said the upper separated from the sole plate with light work or within a few sessions.

Are we talking actual separation, or leather boots habit of pulling away slightly from the outsole?

Like, all leather boots will do that, but whether it actually opens anything up is where it may become defective

Wish they’d make it in men’s sizing. Might have to wimp out and go with the Jersey shirt

IMG_8832.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom