SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I meant put it on the spots you get blisters like the back of the heel.

Also, how are y'all getting blisters? Haven't gotten one in years. I use the runner's knot and get great lockdown

I never get blisters, but played over 100 minutes in extremely hot weather., and switched boots in between games.

Love these. Not missing K leather like I thought I would

1000002987.jpg

My Brazil 98 reissues came in. Even though I saw pics that confirmed they fixed the name set I was sweating opening it up thinking I’d get a version with Ronaldo half way down the back. They did a pretty solid job on the reissue and hope they keep doing them. Only major difference between my og 98 (bottom left) and my 98 reissue from a while back (bottom right) is the material they used for the collar and sleeve. The reissue feels kinda cheap and stiff. Just gotta decide what I’m wearing to the game tomorrow at Levi’s.

IMG_0536.jpeg

I’ll be getting the Vapors, I like the launch colorway. Saying they are back to the days of the 13 is bad news for my wallet

Last edited:

live on nike us site. I want to order just to return them and wait for the AG model...but man reviews are sounding lovely for these. Vapors gone with the quickness i guess superfly's are sitting a bit

damn most sizes were available when I ordered this morning, had some chase rewards points that made the $270 price tag way more palatable :sick:

Full size run of the Superfly 10 on NDC right now. Or was it just the 16’s that vanished before?

There’s still no difference between the boots right aside from the collar?

Back
Top Bottom