SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Anybody know if they make the adv match jerseys in generic team wear? And if so, any idea where to buy them?

Dunno if its just me but i think the latest zoom mercurials doesnt have as bouncy air unit as the previous model. Still a good boot though

Dunno if its just me but i think the latest zoom mercurials doesnt have as bouncy air unit as the previous model. Still a good boot though
You're saying you tried on vapor 15 and 16 (or superfly 9 and 10) and the 15/9 is more bouncy? Did you play with both?

I’ve been meaning to ask for y’all experiences here, the SF 10 and Vapor 16 feel like entirely different boots to me.

On two pairs I tested for weeks the soleplate felt shockingly different. At first I thought I was trippin but trained in both for about 10 hours.

I’ve been meaning to ask for y’all experiences here, the SF 10 and Vapor 16 feel like entirely different boots to me.

On two pairs I tested for weeks the soleplate felt shockingly different. At first I thought I was trippin but trained in both for about 10 hours.
Give us more.
Which felt like what etc.

Also can you compare to any precious gen? Thanks

Give us more.
Which felt like what etc.

Also can you compare to any precious gen? Thanks

SF felt like a completely different ride compared to the Vapor and was the boot that originally blew me away. Really comfortable, feels almost cushioned. The Vapor in comparison was just kind of meh not really memorable.

The SF also wrap around your foot in a different way. They simultaneously felt more roomy and more snug at the same time, in a really good way. But I’m certain they are actually much roomier. You can basically slip them on even with the dynamic colar and top down view they appear to be wider.

I have Vapor 15 but they didn’t get much use. Overall I’d have to go 16 over 15 because of the upper but the Zoom Unit on the 15 seemed more noticeable.

Last edited:
SF felt like a completely different ride compared to the Vapor and was the boot that originally blew me away. Really comfortable, feels almost cushioned. The Vapor in comparison was just kind of meh not really memorable.

The SF also wrap around your foot in a different way. They simultaneously felt more roomy and more snug at the same time, in a really good way. But I’m certain they are actually much roomier. You can basically slip them on even with the dynamic colar and top down view they appear to be wider.

I have Vapor 15 but they didn’t get much use. Overall I’d have to go 16 over 15 because of the upper but the Zoom Unit on the 15 seemed more noticeable.
Thanks. That's great feedback. I've always gone vapor model because I hate the high ankle sock for superfly. And I've always been told the superfly and vapor are exactly the same except the sock. This is very enlightening to hear you say the outsole of the superfly is better than vapor.

What about the new superfly VS the vapor 15? Are those similar?

He even has on grip socks to go with it. Left foot is the tiempo, right foot is the mercs:lol:

1000007628.jpg

Back
Top Bottom