SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Basically waited 10 ****ing months to get my hands on these for a test run.

E75BC4BD-0F06-4CDC-A981-5F9C838DCC87.jpeg

*boots have been out not even 6 months*

Thoughts? Review?

I really need to actually play in them but my initial impressions are overwhelmingly positive.

The upper is just lovely. Just peak perfection in terms of feel and material imo. 🤌🏾

Same with the contour of the boot and the low profile of the toe box. It’s as if we’ve finally achieved final form when it comes to sock like feel.

I did immediately find myself missing the Zoom Air unit and soleplate of the Vapor 15 which really surprised me.

Also, I guess I’m the only one but I found the grip to be extremely pronounced. That said, I only find grip to be particularly relevant in the context of manipulating ball spin striking/passing.

But yea, just hitting free kicks in the coastal California overnight fog and mist, the stickiness and added friction was super noticeable, probably the best I’ve experienced for ball rotation.

Gonna run some pick up on Wednesday and can’t wait.

*boots have been out not even 6 months*

I mean, anticipation for the GX started building last July. By fall there was a reasonable expectation that they would release before the World Cup.

It was a delayed and ridiculously botched rollout from Nike, starting with drip feeding an extremely limited, special edition launch for the cup.

It is almost six months after release, and you still can’t realistically buy a pair on NDC. Newly released stock sells out within hours. Just a bizarre and frustrating rollout.

I mean, anticipation for the GX started building last July. By fall there was a reasonable expectation that they would release before the World Cup.

It was a delayed and ridiculously botched rollout from Nike, starting with drip feeding an extremely limited, special edition launch for the cup.

It is almost six months after release, and you still can’t realistically buy a pair on NDC. Newly released stock sells out within hours. Just a bizarre and frustrating rollout.

Just giving you grief, bro

Mid-level review. Need Josh, Jay Mike, or Noah to get their hands on these.

Wondering if the ribs/waves give it a power or grip element. Could be aesthetic too.

Folded on the copa pures .1. They fit kinda snug, almost like painted on. It has been a while, maybe over 10 years since I've owned a leather boot but it felt good just juggling the ball.

Will know more when I get em on the pitch

Wish they had them in a true AG. What surface are you playing on? How are the half conical studs?

Vapor 15’s are toasted. Noticed a horizontal crack along one of the studs near the toe. Looks like it’s voucher time. Anyone submitted anything recently? It’s been a while since I’ve had to and I know they keep making it harder and harder to find the info to send something in. These probably didn’t last me more than 10 games as I typically rotate my boots.

IMG_5076.jpeg

Vapor 15’s are toasted. Noticed a horizontal crack along one of the studs near the toe. Looks like it’s voucher time. Anyone submitted anything recently? It’s been a while since I’ve had to and I know they keep making it harder and harder to find the info to send something in. These probably didn’t last me more than 10 games as I typically rotate my boots.

IMG_5076.jpeg

Haven't done a voucher in a while but this is the exact issue reported on unisport in the reviews. Multiple people had the sole plate crack at that stud in that place. So hopefully nike knows this is a flaw and won't give you a hard time

I owe Nike an apology about the zoom unit in the 15. Now that it’s 100+ degrees here in Phx and the grass fields are pretty much dead, I definitely appreciate having that little extra cushion

IMG_5076.jpeg

Probably easiest to just hop on chat support.

They’ll provide you with a link.

IMG_5076.jpeg

Did you buy it from Nike or from somewhere else? If it was from Nike.com, they’ll just give you a return label and inspect it. If it was from somewhere else, you need to go through the voucher website. Also, you need to include a receipt now for proof of purchase for the voucher website :smh:

Full size run in all colorways of the dynamic fit GX on NDC right now.

Of course, there's not a single pair in a size greater than 7.5 of the low cut, if that's your persuasion.

IMG_5076.jpeg

Haven't done a voucher in a while but this is the exact issue reported on unisport in the reviews. Multiple people had the sole plate crack at that stud in that place. So hopefully nike knows this is a flaw and won't give you a hard time

That's a real shame; I'd not heard of this flaw before.

Back
Top Bottom