So you're at the school library. You see a cute chick.... NIKETALK SUCCESS!!! PICTURES ON PAGE 8

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Props OP

Thats jokes the 'bathroom' thing worked. Haha. Was there any conversation beyond asking what she was studying?

Best of luck my friend. I'm 5'6 myself.

yeah we spoke about everything. Her major, what high school we went to, what she likes to drink, what she does for fun, where she works at, where she lives, etc, and it went vice versa too. We spoke for a good hour and a half, basically we spoke till the library closed.

She even waited for me as i was packing my stuff, but i tried to lag because i didn't want to be walking next to dwight howard (nh). lol

1-717063.jpg

With the zit too. You must speak with dulcet tones.

Props OP

Thats jokes the 'bathroom' thing worked. Haha. Was there any conversation beyond asking what she was studying?

Best of luck my friend. I'm 5'6 myself.

yeah we spoke about everything. Her major, what high school we went to, what she likes to drink, what she does for fun, where she works at, we she lives, etc, and it went vice versa too. We spoke for a good hour and a half.

Trueee...

I skipped most of the earlier parts of the thread. But as a fellow Filipino, I'm going to guess both of you are Life Science majors with Med School aspirations lol (like any Fil-Mom's dream)

..Just playing man, I tried talking to a 5'9 filipino girl myself, so do us point guards proud and score man! Haha.

I just hope you didn't give it all away within that hour. No girl digs a guy who can be easily walked on, so stay teasing and straight challenging homie!

Haha actually I am that stereotype. Biochemistry/biology science ftw. She's actually a communications major, wants to be a teacher to teach english tokoreans and people in africa. lol

Yeah for sure, I'm going to call/text in a few days. I know for sure she's digging me, just her body language and the way she kept wanting to keep theconversation going.

I left the night off this with final text to her saying, "It was nice talking to u. You're truly a distraction, we should meet up and chat againsometime.
smile.gif
"

Her reply was. "hahaha for sure.. it was nice meeting you too."

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

her facebook pics now?

All in good time my man. I don't want to be all up in her grill so soon. I will keep you guys updated on my mission for sure.

OP, props. you have done what i've wanted to do a few times at my own library... smh

if it ever falls through with her, get at me with her fb info. i'm 5'10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Props OP
pimp.gif

Btw where is that library? looks familiar.

Cypress College.

To everyone else. Thanks for your support and kudos.
smile.gif
Yeah she's a 5 9" Korean. She looks like she can be mixed fliipino/korean or white and korean.Last korean i dated was her:
l_f999319bb0fbb8dc92248b0c7d0835b6.jpg

I wish i never let her go.
frown.gif
She was tall too now that i think about it. i think 5 7" or 5 8"

FINAL EDIT: Alright so i went to use the "bathroom" again and i just hinted to her that i needed to. she looked at me and smiled, i smiled. As i walked back and sat down, i glanced up and asked her what she was studying.

So about an hour or so later the library closes. I closed on the number, i brought out my phone already like i was going to get it and the line went something like..... "Hey heidi, so what was your number?" She said oh yeah it's.... and gave it to me.
smile.gif
Congratulations my dude, you have achieved what majority of NT'ers can't.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Don't worry about the height thing, im 5'7 myself so if she don't mind then you shouldn't.
Get your shimmy on word to

2rfwpac.gif

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Dude that girls legs are nice.

yeah her frame was pretty bangin dude. I broke up with her before she even gave me the knowledge. I was stupid and young, I got weirded out cause she startedcalling me baby and blowing up my phone all the time.. I regret it sooooo much now. the possibilities man....endless.

MF Doomer im listening to bobby digital album yesterday
smokin.gif
op your xlooks like that current chick u tryin to hit on,btw did u smash your x?

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

MF Doomer im listening to bobby digital album yesterday
smokin.gif
op your x looks like that current chick u tryin to hit on,btw did u smash your x?

Yeah i did man. Twas amazing. Felt like an octopus just wrapped around my back, her legs were so long. haha.

Man you know what, imma try to myspace her right now. see what she's up to these days.

Back
Top Bottom