So you're at the school library. You see a cute chick.... NIKETALK SUCCESS!!! PICTURES ON PAGE 8

Nice to see a NT'er win.

pimp.gif

Props sir.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dreClark

Don't put her FB on here.
Too late, he's already said her name's "Heidi" and she goes to Cypress College. even if the name's fake, that's more than enough of a head start for the real troll NT detectives.

op is screwed

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

man.. too many stalkers over here.

Yeah, thinking of taking them down soon, you guys are making me second guess posting pix. lol
First rule of NT, never take down pics. We're all good dudes, you can trust us, we're your friends.
happy.gif

Now, who else you got in that camera of yours? You're off to a good start, but we need a little more evidence, you understand.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

man.. too many stalkers over here.

Yeah, thinking of taking them down soon, you guys are making me second guess posting pix. lol
First rule of NT, never take down pics. We're all good dudes, you can trust us, we're your friends.
happy.gif

Now, who else you got in that camera of yours? You're off to a good start, but we need a little more evidence, you understand.
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damnit, I guess I pretty much HAVE to get the number of this cute chick in my Math class now. I have no excuses.

Cypress College? OP, where do you live?

I used to hit up that California Fish Grill all the time for Taco Tuesdays.

Eugene Santos 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even Method Man was going in with the slander. Looked like he had deleted that thread but then brought it back just to put the OP on public display of humiliation
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom