So you're at the school library. You see a cute chick.... NIKETALK SUCCESS!!! PICTURES ON PAGE 8

good thread
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by upnorth

This dude is like a rookie version of Flaming Hot Cheetos.

Really man, out of this whole thread, that's what u got out of it?

Chill man, it's a complement. FHC stays dating hot chicks that are taller than him. And then posts pics for NT.
pimp.gif

that's cute dude. goodluck with her. she seems like the type you can take out on dates. but come on have respect, don't just go out with her tosmash... i onoo.

your choice but props for being outgoing/confident
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Well i'm off to bed niketalk. I'm going to ask for her facebook tomorrow. hopefully it's not private cause i don't want her seeing mine.
Thank for everything, your words, your hate, your love, and kudos. Thanks NT.
Next time maybe i'll post when i'm at the bar or something. haha.
Why don't you want her to see your FB? When you request her as friend, she can see yours (not the full profile if you have it private). Bestthing is she requests you as a friend on FB and you see her profile.

Good luck. But really, what makes you think she will date you and let you smash when you have this height differential problem going on?

you know the drill. Post her pics as soon as you get her FB or MS for the beasts on here . BTW is that Cypress Community college in Orange County, CA ?

now this is definitely a successful thread and NTer.
and when one NTer succeeds i feel like i succeed.
smokin.gif

IloveShoes wrote:
Originally Posted by TheAbove

IloveShoes wrote:
TheAbove wrote:
Props OP

Thats jokes the 'bathroom' thing worked. Haha. Was there any conversation beyond asking what she was studying?

Best of luck my friend. I'm 5'6 myself.

yeah we spoke about everything. Her major, what high school we went to, what she likes to drink, what she does for fun, where she works at, we she lives, etc, and it went vice versa too. We spoke for a good hour and a half.

Trueee...

I skipped most of the earlier parts of the thread. But as a fellow Filipino, I'm going to guess both of you are Life Science majors with Med School aspirations lol (like any Fil-Mom's dream)

..Just playing man, I tried talking to a 5'9 filipino girl myself, so do us point guards proud and score man! Haha.

I just hope you didn't give it all away within that hour. No girl digs a guy who can be easily walked on, so stay teasing and straight challenging homie!

Haha actually I am that stereotype. Biochemistry/biology science ftw. She's actually a communications major, wants to be a teacher to teach english to koreans and people in africa. lol

Yeah for sure, I'm going to call/text in a few days. I know for sure she's digging me, just her body language and the way she kept wanting to keep the conversation going.

I left the night off this with final text to her saying, "It was nice talking to u. You're truly a distraction, we should meet up and chat again sometime.
smile.gif
"

Her reply was. "hahaha for sure.. it was nice meeting you too."

don't wait to call...you know she's feelin you...keep that momentum going...hit her up tomorrow afternoon and see if she has time for lunch in betweenclass or something...if she doesn't make plans to meet some other time...

Originally Posted by Ghenges

carry small packets of pepper with you at all times. walk behind her and sprinkle some on her shoulder without her knowing. she sneezes. you say god bless you. the ice is broken.

works everytime.

name your kids after me.

laugh.gif
Lol I got to try this one day, has it ever worked for you..?

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Ghenges

carry small packets of pepper with you at all times. walk behind her and sprinkle some on her shoulder without her knowing. she sneezes. you say god bless you. the ice is broken.

works everytime.

name your kids after me.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kudos OP, I agree with the other NT'ers to see wassup instead of "just smashing" and such.

Especially since you provided pictures on numerous occasions and she's taller (I'm in the same boat at the moment, haha). Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom