So you're at the school library. You see a cute chick.... NIKETALK SUCCESS!!! PICTURES ON PAGE 8

OP you better have been drinking loads of water or coffee or something with going to the bathroom that much, she might think you have a going problem orsomething

Originally Posted by airblaster503

OP you better have been drinking loads of water or coffee or something with going to the bathroom that much, she might think you have a going problem or something

I played that off by telling her i'm going on a liver detox because i'm drinking too much alcohol.

You actually closed
laugh.gif
well done kid... sucks she has 3 inches on you though, time to invest in a pair of these

add a cane and you need to get your 1970s superfly swag on..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at that ONE pic the OP posted after the edit, caught me off guard on somelurking in the background type !+#!
laugh.gif

hahah he just edit it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at that ONE pic the OP posted after the edit, caught me off guard on some lurking in the background type !+#!
laugh.gif

hahah he just edit it
laugh.gif

yeah bro i didn't notice that there was some omo ishhhh going on in the back hahaha.

Props OP

Thats jokes the 'bathroom' thing worked. Haha. Was there any conversation beyond asking what she was studying?

Best of luck my friend. I'm 5'6 myself.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Props OP

Thats jokes the 'bathroom' thing worked. Haha. Was there any conversation beyond asking what she was studying?

Thats what I was going to ask. What happened in between asking what she was studying and getting her number? Small talk? Went back to studying insilence?
I'm curious.

Damn homie 5'9 asian girl? Nice good job OP
pimp.gif

Now hook up the NT fam with her FB profile next time
laugh.gif

Props OP

yeah we spoke about everything. Her major, what high school we went to, what she likes to drink, what she does for fun, where she works at, where she lives,etc, and it went vice versa too. We spoke for a good hour and a half, basically we spoke till the library closed.

She even waited for me as i was packing my stuff, but i tried to lag because i didn't want to be walking next to dwight howard (nh). lol

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Props OP

yeah we spoke about everything. Her major, what high school we went to, what she likes to drink, what she does for fun, where she works at, we she lives, etc, and it went vice versa too. We spoke for a good hour and a half.

Trueee...

I skipped most of the earlier parts of the thread. But as a fellow Filipino, I'm going to guess both of you are Life Science majors with Med Schoolaspirations lol (like any Fil-Mom's dream)

..Just playing man, I tried talking to a 5'9 filipino girl myself, so do us point guards proud and score man! Haha.

I just hope you didn't give it all away within that hour. No girl digs a guy who can be easily walked on, so stay teasing and straight challenging homie!

Back
Top Bottom