So your girl cheats on you with another girl...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just sad that so many of you will accept such disrespect from a female because she is dealing with another female. Disrespect is disrespect. Point blank.
Co-sign.

I'd tell her and her lady friend to get the *$%! out of my place before I do something that'll get me locked up. I'm not giving her the chance to put her clothes on either. Throwing them at her while she's outside butt !##. How dare do something like that? I'd rather you break up with me than have someone, much less a woman, in my bed where I lay.

what if its her place?
laugh.gif

to everyone saying they would ask for the 3some, the ? should be how would you react once she says no?

First question.. What she look like? If good then 2. Why was I not told of this?... 3. Can I join?

If she doesn't look good, she can bounce.

ill strike a still pose and hit you with some ill flows that don't even make sense like @##+# using dildos

if it was MY girl.
i would deff not like it, cant get off my girl getting off someone else.
a jump off, well then ill go in for the threesome.
then pass that number around to my boys, it aint no fun....
grin.gif

eek.gif
Damn, this just happened to a co-worker of mine.

His gf went on a cruise w/ her roommate and ended up sleeping with some other chick.

He found out and deaded their relationship.

I prolly would've done the same.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Cheating is Cheating... Now, if she asks if she can fool around with another girl, that's a whole 'nother ball game and I'd probably do one of these
30955wn.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Bobby Valentino ft Snoop Dogg & D O C - "Girl Gotta Girlfriend"

"My Girl Gotta girlfriend...and that really turns me on"

Back
Top Bottom