So your girl cheats on you with another girl...

i aint goin stunt i dont know how i would act girl on girl action that doesnt involve me would
frown.gif
hurt my feelings worser than her cheating on me anyday:frown:

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't understand how any dood would be mad if they found out about this...me personally, I'd tell her, "You shoulda just told me....I don't mind." But if she leaves me for another girl, I wouldn't believe it. I'd remain speechless.

Basically. Although I don't know how I'd feel if it was the butch ones.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

....most def if your girl is a fem she going to cheat on you with an AG/Stud..no way its going to be another fem. Thats very rare.
That is not true at all. Maybe on like an affair tip, but hook upz are pretty much a free for all for a lot of chicks.

And I would be mad if my girl cheated on me with a chick without asking, but it would be 100% fine with me if she tells me she wants to hook up with anotherchick. I'm willing to sit one out and watch. Personal experience had shown me that there's really nothing hotter than seeing two chicks going at it.

my girl tells me everytime theres this asian chick she wants to lick, she encourages me to do a three some.. can't complain there.

Originally Posted by eight2one

usually the other chick is a man hater, and is trying to get her on the team, soo all she does is bash you

this is exactly why i'd be pissed

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

....most def if your girl is a fem she going to cheat on you with an AG/Stud..no way its going to be another fem. Thats very rare.
That is not true at all. Maybe on like an affair tip, but hook upz are pretty much a free for all for a lot of chicks.

And I would be mad if my girl cheated on me with a chick without asking, but it would be 100% fine with me if she tells me she wants to hook up with another chick. I'm willing to sit one out and watch. Personal experience had shown me that there's really nothing hotter than seeing two chicks going at it.
We can agree to disagree hah...My experience with actual Bi Chicks/Curious taught me different. Plus having AG friends a lot of the broads theypull are in relationships and fems...or just got out of one with a male.

Depends on what the other chick looks like. If the other chick is trying to be a dude, then we have a problem. If she's sexy than I'm dropping my pantsand joining in with no questions asked.

We can agree to disagree hah...My experience with actual Bi Chicks/Curious taught me different. Plus having AG friends a lot of the broads they pull are in relationships and fems...or just got out of one with a male.
Actually, I'm not even sure why I disagreed with you. My best friend is AG (I guess that's the term? She's not butch, but she actslike the dude in relationships) and she always pulls "straight" or girly bi chicks. Living in Los Angeles has pretty much shown me that most girlsare willing to hook up with any other girl though. There's a LOT of hot chick hooking up with hot chick taking place.
laugh.gif

Just sad that so many of you will accept such disrespect from a female because she is dealing with another female. Disrespect is disrespect. Point blank.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just sad that so many of you will accept such disrespect from a female because she is dealing with another female. Disrespect is disrespect. Point blank.

basically

You tell her to make it up to you by telling her you want a threesome. C'mon son, get wit it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Co-sign.

I'd tell her and her lady friend to get the *$%! out of my place before I do something that'll get me locked up. I'm not giving her the chance toput her clothes on either. Throwing them at her while she's outside butt !##. How dare do something like that? I'd rather you break up with me thanhave someone, much less a woman, in my bed where I lay.

Depends on what the chick she cheated on me looked like. If she was the butch type and I found out she just liked her stroke with a dildo better than mineI'd be disappointed in myself and probably smash a few more times and dead it or just started messing with other chicks.

If she's fine I'd compromise.

Back
Top Bottom